Chinese Food

*Mitch’s POV*

     I was awoken by my amazing boyfriend kissing my neck and playing with my hair. “Scott!” I giggled, and kissed him back. I was happy, however only for the brief few seconds before I remembered all that had happened the day before. My smile faded and I gently pushed Scott off of me.

     “I’m sorry Scott, it’s just last night was really bad.” I say, hoping that he won’t ask too many questions.

     “Don’t worry about it, everything will be okay, I promise. Now can I kiss you again?” Scott looked at me with his adorable eyes and I knew I couldn’t say no. I smiled signifying yes, and he quickly lunged on top of me. I put my arms around him and he threw his head down, kissing my cheeks and lips. I gladly kissed back, moving my hands through his light blonde hair. I moved my hands down his back and put them inside his shirt, touching his bare chest. He shivered when I did so. He leaned down allowing me to take off his shirt. He rolled over, and now I was on top of him. He kissed me and played with my hair, it felt so nice. He began tugging on my jacket, and I quickly remembered what I had done last night. It was too late. By the time I had come to my senses he had already taken it off. His jaw dropped and he quickly leaned up, making me get off him and sit in front of him.

     “Mitch, tell me that’s not what I think it is.” Scott looked hurt and his voice reflected it. His eyes were struggling to hold back tears.

      “I’m sorry Scott.” I felt incredibly bad, but even more so worried. I leaned over and fell into Scott’s lap. He stroked my back and I felt his tears hit my head and they fell.

      “It’ll be okay, I promise. I’ll do whatever it takes to make things better. I love you so much Mitch and I can’t stand knowing that you feel like you have to do this to yourself.” Scott sounded like someone had just crushed all his dreams. I wanted to tell him everything that had happened with Travis, but I was too scared and cowardly. I just sat there, crying into Scott’s lap. I wanted to apologize, but I didn’t know how.  All I could do was thank Scott for being the best boyfriend imaginable.

     “I’m going to go make breakfast,” Scott said, composing himself, “Why don’t you come with me so you’re safe.” He stood up and offered me his hand, I hesitantly took it.  He guided me into our kitchen and helped me sit down.

     “I’m going to make some eggs and toast, when I’m done can we talk about this?” Scott sympathetically asked while getting out a pan and a carton of eggs. I nodded in agreement, although I’ve still no idea what I’m going to tell him. Letting him know about Travis was completely out of the question. I had to keep Scott safe, no matter the cost. We’d just have lay low for a couple days until Travis gets off my back- if he ever does.

     Scott set down two plates and pulled up a chair right next to me. He took a bite of his eggs then turned to face me.

     “Mitch, you know I love you, right?” Scott grabbed my hand as he said this. I nodded, unable to form any words at the moment. “You mean so incredibly much to me, you’re my queen Mitchie,” I giggled as he said this. “I’m willing to do whatever it takes to make you not result to this,” he pointed to my arm. “You just have to tell me why you do it.” Scott looked at me after he spoke, his eyes were full of worry. I had a bite of my toast and took a deep breath, a couple tears escaping from my eyes. Scott wipes them away with his shirt.