♡ Forgiven but not forgotten ♡

⚠️Important imformation below (I mean, it's more of a question but whatever)⚠️

______________

Taehyung was in his second year of college and he had finally found himself a job at a café near his school.
One day a person came to buy his coffee, a person that he wished not to see ever again.

_

I was washing the dishes when I heard Jin hyung raising his voice to tell me something.
<< I'm gonna go now. You stay here until 18, then Jimin is going to come. Okay? >>
I just nodded and smiled while seeing the older run towards the car. He was probably going to his boyfriend.

I sighed wondering if I would have ever found someone that would love me as much as my two hyungs loved each others.

I worked at the bar three times a week and I was actually surprised by how well I was able to work while still managing to have great scores at school.
My grandma would've been proud of me but unfortunately she had died just two months before.

I looked through the clear door trying not to think about those things at work.
It was raining and I was actually glad because that meant that no one would probably come so I just took a seat and started scrolling through my phone.

After something around 15 minutes I heard the door opening. I released a sigh and stood up looking at the boy.

He was tall, skinny, his hair were brown and he was wearing all black clothes. I widened my eyes and turned around facing the wall.
I acted like I was cleaning something but the guy soon talked.
<< Hello. I'd like to order. >> I panicked but knew I couldn't just act like he wasn't there.

<< Yes? >> I kept my head low hoping he wouldn't recognise me.

<< A coffee, please. >>
<< To take away? >> Please, say yes.
<< Hm... >> He glanced outside. << Nah, I'll just drink it here. >> I quickly nodded.

<< Take a seat, I'll go make the coffee. >> I felt his eyes on me the whole time while doing the coffee.
As soon as I finished I made my way to the guy's table and awkwardly smiled trying not to look him in the eyes.

<< Thank you. >> He nodded and then looked up to me. << Do I know you, maybe? You look really familiar. >> I immediately shook my head and rubbed my neck while going back behind the counter.

<< I don't think so. >>
I was nervously cleaning the counter whit him staring at me. Why did he have to come here? Why now that I'm working?

<< Taehyung? >> I literally felt like dying as I heard him pronouncing my name. << Kim Taehyung, right? >> I didn't say nothing, I just looked down even though I wasn't even facing him.

I heard him standing up. << Long time no see. >> I swear I could feel him smiling.

<< Why are you acting like we are or have ever been friends? >> I looked at him coldly. He looked at me confused and then looked at the floor with guilt in his eyes.

<< I mean, that happened almost 2 years ago and I thought- >>

<< What? What did you think? That you would come here and act like you didn't fucking turn my highschool years into a living hell? Maybe you even expect me to forgive you. >> I released a sarcastic laugh. << I may have forgotten about it in my head but I'll never forgive you. >>