♡ Spin the bottle ♡

„ Friday night. Party at my house. You have to come, Tae! It'll be fun!"

I sigh while walking towards Jimin's house. It'll be fun.
He always says it'll be fun but it always ends up with me going back home after two hours because of the overly loud music, drunk teenagers and crazy girls you don't even know suddenly eager to make out with you.

F u n   n i g h t.
Am I weird for prefering staying at home in my bed, eating and watching youtube videos?

[ A/N : that's me every week while my friends go to parties :D I personally find eating while reading fanfictions and listening to kpop much better than dancing in a crowded place with people I don't even like that much :D please tell me I'm not the only one (˘з˘) ok, back to the story:]

As soon as I find myself in front of my friend's house I see already some people from my class drinking outside, dancing to the loud ass music and some even in the pool.
I don't even know their names...

After staying there for something around 5 minutes, I decide to finally go to the door, which was, as usual, open during the older's parties.
A little dangerous, I've told him many times but he never listened.

As I expected, right when I enter the house, I see a drunk Jimin dancing on the table with Yoongi and other people around them.
I shake my head. Animals. There's no other word to describe them.

I go around the place not knowing exactly what to do.
10 minutes pass by and I'm already bored. A new record, wow.

I sit on my usual spot observing all the kids, apparently my age, grinding on each others and kissing random people.
Sometimes I wonder if it's true that not everyone is a party person and that's the reason why I never go to them or if I'm just a boring person.

I bite my bottom lip and start playing with my fingers. Suddenly I see a red cup filled up with some kind of brown liquid and a bottle of Coke behind it.

I nod to myself and take the cup without thinking twice. I drink it pretty quickly. Weird.

„Can I have another one?" I ask the guy in charge of doing the drinks.

„Sure." He said before giving me a kind smile that showed his dimples. Cute.
I look away once again while waiting and as soon as I feel him tapping on my shoulder I turn around and take the cup in my hand.

I, once again, quickly start drinking it still looking around.

„I should have asked you if you're under age or not but whatever, it's a party, right?"

I almost choke on my „Coke" and widen my eyes while looking at him shocked. „This isn't coke?!" I say exasperated.

The guy raises an eyebrow and starts laughing. „It is. Coke with tequila. I thought you knew that!" I groan in annoyance and shake my head. „How could you think Coke with tequila is just plain Coke? Have you ever drank Coke?"

I just sigh and give him the already empty cup.
He furrows his brows and giggles „Another one?" I just nod smiling weakly.

Spin the bottle!" I hear a loud girl say.
Why the fuck are you screaming you-

Here you go." I take the drink while still looking at the people gathering in a circle. „And go, I'm not going to keep making you drinks for the whole night kid." I roll my eyes and with the cup still in my hand I go towards the group.

I sit between a girl and a guy who also seem pretty drunk. The girl just say hi and I respond by nodding my head and smiling.

I look at the circle of people and try to recognize some of them.
Some of them are from my class but one just remains in my head as I try to distract myself.