unsure

jjk

Friday. 8:25pm

"I could have stayed at home but no, I had to come with you to this stupid gala. There isn't even one cute girl here" I whined to my mom who seemed unbothered as usual.

"Dad?" Second try.

"Jungkook, we talked about this. It's good for our image if we show up with our sweet and precious son" I chuckled at his jokingly-sweet tone and shook my head "And about the girls- you have to act mature, not like a teen fuckb-"

"I'm still here" "Sorry honey" I laughed at my parents before excusing myself and going to the toilet.

"Stupid gala" I muttered before releasing a heavy sigh. Not exactly how I expected to spend this friday night.

"What do you mean? Having dinner with such important people must be such a nice and memorable experience" I turned around to the source of the voice and saw a dark brown-haired boy approaching the sink while having a weak but still confident smile plastered on his pretty face.

"Take a photo, it last longer"

I raised my eyebrow and smirked "Such a cliché comeback"

"Is it really a comeback if you didn't really say a thing?"

I nodded slowly and looked down. KO. " Good talk" I smiled and slightly bowed "See ya"

"I hope so" I tilted my head to that and got out of the room actually wishing it'd happen.

"Son, you're finally here!"

"Yes father, I'm here!" We both laughed as I took a seat next to him. Thank God he isn't like his friends. Serious and snobby? Pretty much "Is it going to be this boring all evening?" I asked while eating the bread placed on our table.

"Nah, in 10 minutes the showcase will start. You like music so I guess that'll be nice for you, huh?"

"oH, you should have told me that sooner" I clapped my hands and smiled suddenly excited to hear hopefully good music.

"Finally" I sighed when I heard the sound of the microphone.

"Good evening everyone, sorry for the wait, I hope you're enjoying you time" I looked up with furrowed eyebrows as I heard the same deep and beautiful voice as earlier. Whn I saw him we made eye contact and for a moment I felt as if we were the only ones there "And if not, I hope you'll at least enjoy my performance"

A wink. All he needed to do for me to forget how to breath for a moment. The people around me clapping brought me back to reality. Thanks. I looked down while nodding slowly. Nothing much, he's just cute, nOtHiNg MuCh, YoU lIkE gIrLs.

Before the start of the show I quickly grabbed my phone and searched for the only person that could help me in that moment.

To Jiminie hyUNG -
' Jiminie, is it normal if I think a boy is tHe HoT™?'

Luckily the reply was pretty quick.

From Jiminie hyUNG -
'It's normal. For tHe GaYs™'