♡ Staring || 1 ♡

College had already started, it was the second week and Taehyung's roommate Jimin had found a friend and he wanted them to meet.

_

<< Okay, he's gonna be here in a couple minutes, please be kind. He can be a little weird sometimes but I promise you, he's great if you get to know him. >>

His friend smiled widely with his thumbs up and looked at Taehyung who just rolled his eyes.

<< You're talking as if I ever was rude to anyone. >>

Jimin shook his head and opened his mouth to say something but was interrupted by someone knocking at the door << Aah he's here! >>

He rushed to the entrance of their small room and opened the door welcoming a tall, skinny guy with black messy hair. Wow.

<< H-hi. >> Taehyung said before extending his hand for him to shake but in response the guy just raised his eyebrow making the older wonder what he did wrong.

Nothing. I literally just said hi. Okay, maybe I stuttered a bit but I was just nervous!

The guy stood there checking him out from head to toes for a few seconds before being pulled by Jimin and put on the bed.

<< Soo.. >> The shorter crossed his legs and looked at the younger while smiling.
Don't tell me he has a crush on him..
<< Did you do your math homework? >>

Taehyung was just scrolling through the photos on his phone while laying on his bed but decided to take a second to look at the new „friend". He was wearing grey sweatpants and a large black hoodie. He looked really handsome.

Suddenly he came back to reality when he noticed the boy he was staring at, was actually looking back at him with a little smirk on his face.

He shook his head and went back to his phone while still listening to the boring conversation between the guy and Jimin where actually the older spoke for the most time, and the other just nodded or answered carelessly while glancing at Taehyung.

_

It was lunch time and Taehyung was going to the school bathroom to mentally prepare himself for his last two lessons. He liked going there because usually there wasn't a lot of people. The students usually went to their room's bathrooms because they were cleaner.

He sighed while entering the toilet and taking out his phone while leaning on the wall.

<< Hi there. >> All of a sudden he heard the same voice he remembered hearing that evening.

He turned around and saw Jungkook biting his lower lip and heading towards the sink.

<< There are a lot of places where you can sit Taehyung, why would you go all the way here to the bathroom just to stay on your phone? >>

I raised an eyebrow looking at him, who was also staring at me through the large mirror.
<< How do you know my name? >>

<< I asked Jimin hyung. >> He nodded making me confused. I didn't know if I should tell him or no.

<< You know he...hm...>>