🔱1:- Dream come true🔱

THIRD PERSON (P.O.V)

It's weekend and the day which you've been waiting for. Today you've planned to give audition in Bighit Entertainment and tomorrow in JYP Entertainment as they had different dates for auditions.

You've been performing as a backup dancer since last two years for different entertainments and kpop idols but you've always dreamt for performing for Bighit and JYP Entertainments.

And finally you've got a huge chance.So this time you were hoping to get selected as you've already had a lot experience than before.😌😁

So you did your morning chores and made breakfast but didn't have much because you were really nervous for today and have lost appetite.

You got dressed and left the house. (☝🏻the picture above is the clothes which you wore for today)

You took taxi even though its fare is quite expensive as you didn't want to be late for today's audition.

When you reached there you froze and got really nervous seeing so many people for audition

You reached on the front desk and submitted your resume and listed your name and you took a seat.

You couldn't sit because of your nervousness so you paced front and back in the corridor murmuring with your self with your eyes stick to the floor.

When you lifted your head you saw so many people's eyes on you because of your odd behavior, you just smiled at them and left for washroom to avoid the awkward situation.

After you were done with your needs you washed your hand and went out without drying your hand
*nervousness*.

You bumped on a hard chest and put your wet hands on it to avoid the impact

y/n:mianhe(sorry) I wasn't looking ahead.
(you said keeping your head down)