💭23:-Jaebum💭

💚❤️Here's the new update and also 'Happy Dashain or Dashera or Mahanawami' to all my Nepali and Inadian readers.

Also to all the readers who celebrate this festival.❤️💚

***

JB's P.O.V.

Past Days

"Goodnight hyung", Yugeom said.

"Goodnight", I said and went inside my room of the hotel we were staying in.

It has been like a month since our concert started and it is really tiring.

I was taking my clothes off when my phone buzzed.

I glanced at my phone and it was from her.

Even though I don't reply to her texts but I could never help myself from reading her texts.

Her texts sometimes makes me smile when she texts me that how much she misses me.

But I know she doesn't miss me in a way as a lover does.

And today it wasn't the time that her texts would make me smile.

Why??
.
.
.
.
.
.

Because she has texted me about how she got hurt seeing Jungkook and Iu hugging each other.

I chuckled.

Only if she knew how much she has been hurting me by not being able to look through my feelings towards her.

Only if she knew how much I have been hurting when she was continuously ranting me about the things she wanted to do with Jungkook once she meets him.

I looked back to the time when I met her on the day she came to give audition in our company.

Only if she would have given audition a little earlier then we would have been performing together throughout our concert.

But maybe fate don't want us to be together.

Still I was so happy that I met her after so many years.

We couldn't be an idol and pursue our dream together due to her family issues and we got separated.

But when I met her again after around 5 years I couldn't help myself from imagining the things that I wanted to do with her.

But sadly it is only a one sided feelings.

Cause she only thinks me as her best friend.

Yeah! I won't lie as I was too happy when I saw her, called her, hugged her and took her out for a lunch.

I was on the top of  the world when she complimented me and I was still happy when I saw the way she was eating her food.