26

Y/N's P.O.V.

"Wait! Have you thought of breaking my doorbe...lll", flinging the door open, I stopped shouting.

Because I expected to see my best friend in black dress but instead my breath left me as I stared into the brown eyes I knew so well.

There in front of me stood the man I so desperately wanted to make mine yet despised him at the same time.

"Jjj..."

Before I could even finish saying his name, my back smashed against the closed front door, as his lips slams down on mine.

JUNGKOOK's P.O.V.

Before I knew it, I had Y/N pin against me and the closed front door. My lips slam against her hard as my tongue force its way through her thin lips. She didn't resist me. No,I didn't give her a choice to resist, I invaded her completely.

My hunger to possess, touch and make her mine was so strong I couldn't control my actions. Not after those texts I received recently from him.

I wasn't sure if I'm even in my right mind at this exact moment. Given that I was practically running on 15 hours of sleep in the past week.

Our schedule this past week was really hectic due to our upcoming album and tour. But all of my tiredness was relieved when I had Y/n in my arms this morning.

After I met Y/N this morning I went back to our dorm happily with a mindset of relaxing with my hyungs and being prepared for another hectic week.

Just as we've planned, all of us were relaxing and drinking this evening. We planned not to talk about the work issues today and just have some fun. But I couldn't enjoy the moment for longer because of the text I got.

He said that he is coming. I got so tensed and started panicking that I left making an excuse.I had to check on her. I had to make sure she hasn't left. I can't afford to lose her. Not after I've finally found her after so long.The thoughts of her in his arms made me kiss Y/N harder.

Also the dress she was wearing didn't help me to control myself. I lost my mind completely when I saw her in this dress. She was looking so damn beautiful and sexy.

*Song* 

You know, I love it,

When the music's loud 

But c'mon,

Strip that down for me, (baby)

.... 

Also this song... Damn!! It is just tempting me to do things to her that will get me in trouble.

The dress reached just above her knees and the neckline of the dress showing off a little bit of her cleavage. God! I can't hold myself back.I deepened the kiss loving the way she tasted. I didn't realise that  my anger was changing into hunger to have her.

She suddenly started resisting by hitting on my chest with her fists, I held her wrist before breaking the kiss.

Breaking the kiss, I rest my forehead on hers.Her eyes remain closed as her heavy breathing match my owns.Her lips were plump and wet from the kiss and her face remain flush.