💡8:-Familiar💡

JUNGKOOK'S POV

Flashback
⭐️(not edited)⭐️

It was Saturday so we didn't have many schedules,so all of us went to our company to decide on some important events and shows that we had to attend in upcoming days.

We reached our company ,

and waited for our PD-nim in meeting room but our manager told us that the meeting has been postponed,so I excused myself from the members and went for washroom

and waited for our PD-nim in meeting room but our manager told us that the meeting has been postponed,so I excused myself from the members and went for washroom.I did what I had to and went out.

I was just stepping out from washroom when suddenly I bumped with someone.I glanced up and saw that I bumped with a girl then only I noticed that her hands were wet and were on my chest.

I know that my fans are crazy about me but that doesn't mean that they can touch me wherever they like and mostly this girl was irritating.She was neither removing her wet hands from me nor glancing up at me.

"Mianhe! I wasn't looking ahead.",she told without even looking up at me.

How dare she ignore a worldstar like me?Who is she actually?

'She seems familiar.'I thought when I took a closer look at her.Maybe she is a trainee here so I may had seen her before.

But being a trainee doesn't mean she can dare to ignore me.Ouch! it hurts my pride.

"Really??Then you should walk looking ahead and yaah drop your wet hands now.",I said in an annoyed tone cuz she still seemed busy in her own thoughts as if not noticing me here.

Then only she removed her hands from me probably startled and intimidated from my tone.

"I am really sorry I didn't ,mean to....",she stopped before she could complete what she was saying as she raised her head and her eyes were wide opened.

'Hmm! Is she surprised?Did she recognize me or not?Please! don't tell me you don't know me.'I thought cuz she was ignoring me the whole time.

"JEON JUNGKOOK??",just then she asked looking surprised.

'OH! at least you know me huh you rude girl.',I thought.

"Are you a trainee here??And is this how you call your sunbaenim??",I asked her trying to tease and punish her for ignoring me earlier.

But she didn't seem affected by any of my words and she was just staring at me.Wait,is she checking me out?

She murmured something which I couldn't hear and suddenly I felt sudden pain at my wrist.Did she just pinched me?

"Ouch!Yaah have you gone mad?Why the hell did you pinch me??",I shouted angrily at her.First she ignored me and then now she pinched me.

"Ania..wae?What?",she told looking confused.

Didn't she realize that she just pinched me.

"I asked why did you pinch me?",I asked again and time more sternly.

'How much rude can she get with me?Doesn't she know who am I and what can I do to her for her misbehaviour?'I thought.

"What??",she asked again and she suddenly brought her hands to close her mouth gasping as if she just realized what she had done.

"Omg!I am really sorry I didn't mean to do that I must have lost my mind...",she apologized and bowed her head.

Though she apologized but still I was annoyed at her.

"Yeah yeah....Are you a new trainee here??",I asked her because other trainees never treated me in this way.

"Huh??yeah.....no...no...I...a..m...am..",she was stuttering too much so I couldn't understand what she was saying so looked at her confusedly.

She was about to say something when I heard one of the staff called me through the corridor so I left immediately but not before giving her an annoyed look.I will probably meet her again as we are from same company.

'You will be in trouble too often from now on girl.',I thought and moved quickly smirking slightly.

(In the office)

"Where did you get lost huh??We were about to leave but then we realized that you were still not back from washroom.",Namjoon hyung asked me angrily cuz they were getting late because of me.

"I am sorry hyung.I just got caught up with a very rude and psycho girl.",I said making weird face.

"Haha...seriously??How did you meet her?I mean except staff and trainees other people are not allowed to enter in here,right?",Jimin hyung asked me.

"Yeah...umm she might be a new trainee here.",I told them.

"OK then let's get moving.",Suga hyung said.

All of us went back to our dorm.

Throughout the whole week I have been thinking about her cuz I feel like I have seen her before.Not in company but elsewhere but I can't remember where exactly.

Why does she seem so familiar??

A/N
I am sorry guys I didn't update for so long because I was very busy with school and even the draft that I have saved got deleted so I had to rewrite everything.

⭐️ Imp. ⭐️
Guys please do vote and comment 🙏🏻 There are like 💯 reads in one chapter and only 7 or 10 votes which always discourages me.

Guys so please vote as well.❤️