🌘22:Looking back to the days🌒

💞Thank you so much for 20k reads can't thank you all enough.💞

🙏🏻🙏🏻

I am really very sorry for not updating for 1 month and 4 days😬 yeah I was counting.
🙏🏻🙏🏻

I have updated this chapter in a rush so please let it slide in some mistakes.

(Ok! Guys so all almost all of you asked me to write about the reason of change in Jungkook's behavior towards Y/n so here it is.)
✨✨💫🌟
Imp.*Also this pov starts from the chapter 20 where Jungkook suddenly walked out of the party when Y/n was singing.

Do you guys remember ??
🌝🌚

JUNGKOOK's P.O.V

I was tossing and turning on my bed but I couldn't get to sleep.

Now, I regret walking out of the party so soon.

"BEEP.BEEP.BEEP.",

I heard the sound of the password being entered on the front door.

'Omg! they must be hyungs. What am I going to answer them if the'll ask me the reason of leaving the party so soon.', I panicked.

So I brought the blanket over my head and pretended to sleep.

Just as I predicted they came in my room but I still continued pretending.

"Yaah! Jungkook. Get up cause we need a really good explanation of you leaving the party so soon. Also you left without informing us. Do you even know how worried we were??",

Taehyung tried to wake me up by shouting at my ears.

Still I didn't budge from my position.

But soon the balloon of my acting was bursted by the dear mom of our group.

"Jungkook I know you aren't asleep. Because you never squirm and move your feet when you're deep asleep so just wake up before I pinch your nipples.", Jin hyung said.

I got up immediately and groaned in frustration.

"Couldn't you guys just go with the flow of my acting, huh??", I asked making cute face.

"Hey this cute face isn't going to work on us ok better try it during fan sign and concerts.", Suga hyung said ruffling my hair.

"OK fine I left the party early cause I was bored af, all right?", I lied.

"Jungkook better try next time when you will learn to lie and act so that we can buy it.

So tell us the truth, we know something has been bothering you before you got in the accident but we didn't ask you cause we thought you would tell us one day.

But that day never came so we are asking you ourselves.",

Jimin hyung asked me sitting on the edge of my bed.