27- Turn of the Events

Jungkook's pov

Before I could get any chance to run away and hide, that guy opened the door and barged in. SHIT!!!!

Before he could see me sprawled on the floor, Y/n wailed in pain, "Ouch!".
I don't know whether she did it to buy me to hide or she was hurt for real but it did distract him. Taking it as a chance I crawled as quietly as possible towards the living room and peeped at them from behind the wall.

Y/N's pov

I panicked as before Jungkook could hide Woohyun opened the door with such force that my head banged at the door. "Ouch!", I wailed in pain and rubbed my forehead to ease the pain.

 "Shit! Y/n.I am so sorry. You could have said that you were about to open the door, I got so worried when I heard that loud noise. I thought you slipped from the stairs thankfully the door wasn't locked so I came in. Are you okay?", Woohyun asked getting worried and caressed my forehead.

"I am fine. I didn't fall down the stairs, I just slipped on the corridor. You know how clumsy I am.", I lied laughing nervously. I peeked behind woohyun and sighed with relief that Jungkook managed to hide before Woohyun could see him.

"I am sorry again. Your forehead is turning slightly red. Do you have pain relief bam? We can go after massaging with it.", he said caressing  my forehead and then tucked my hair behind my ears. When he did that, I noticed a crease form on his forehead.

 "Huh?", I asked getting confused and then gasped when I remembered that I was about to go out with them tonight. I forgot everything after he  barged in and kissed me but now I can't leave as Jungkook was still here. Shit! what am I going to do now?

"Umm! Woohyun I don't think I can go today, I was about to call Anna but you guys arrived before I could call her.", I lied feeling guilty.

"Why? What's wrong? How could you cancel on us right now?", he asked in a cold tone grabbing both of my arms.  

"I got my period this evening and am having bad cramps", I lied avoiding looking at his eyes being embarrassed of my own excuse.

"Oh, fine then. Take rest, I am leaving.", he said releasing my arms and turned around to open the door.

"Woohyun wait. I will see you out the door.", I said grabbing his wrist.

"There's no need to. Don't worry, I will also convince Anna not to get angry at you. Take care.", he said releasing my hand from his wrist and smiled at me. His smile didn't reach his eyes and he looked disappointed.

"BYE! Have fun.", I waved at him but he didn't turn back and walked away. I felt really guilty seeing the look on Woohyun's face after I cancelled our plan. I can only pray that Anna wouldn't kill me for it.

 I was locking the door when I heard Jungkook clearing his throat. I  turned around to look at him. "So were you all dressed up to go out with Woohyun?", he asked in an irritated tone.

"Yeah. So what? My mind was already messed up because of your recent actions and now I am feeling guilty as I had to cancel our plan because of your sudden appearance, so stop all this mess and just leave Jungkook.", I shouted at him remembering his scandal with IU and also how sad Woohyun looked when I called off our plan.