❌14:-Jealous & Scandal❌

Nam Woo Hyun's pov🌹💫

I ran after her calling her name but she kept running as if she didn't hear me

But I wasn't the one to give up so easily as I really was worried about her.I clearly saw the pain in her eyes when
she saw them hugging each other.

I felt her getting stiffened near me at that time and before anyone could do anything she dropped the bag and ran away.

I knew it,I damn knew it that y/n liked Jungkook from the first day of our dance practice.

And I know that it's not only her but even Jungkook like her because I saw the desperation in his eyes earlier.

The desperation to run after y/n and console her.

With all these thoughts in my mind I ran faster towards her and pulled her by her forearm and I hugged her.

You all must be wondering that why all these things are troubling me,right??

Well it's because I love her. Yeah! I love her and I fell for her the moment I saw her.

I first saw her in front of washroom.She was banging her head on the wall. Haha!! it still makes me laugh whenever I think of it.

Something might had been bothering her at that time so she was acting that way.

But it was so cute,she didn't care what would others think or say when she was doing that and I liked that thing about her.

After I saw her doing that,I tapped on her shoulders and when she turned around that's when she took my breath away.

So pretty,so beautiful and so innocent.That's when I claimed her in my heart.