👤24:-HIM👤

First of all "Happy Diwali & Tihar" to all my dear readers whoever celebrates this festival.

I really love this festival cause its so beautiful and full of lights and sweets and colors.

🎇🎆🌌🌃🏙🔮🎉🎊

Guys please🙏🏻 do vote and comment as much as you can cause I am losing my inspiration to write as I am not getting support from all of my readers.😔

🔹🔵🔷

A/N;- Y/n's phone is broken by Jungkook and has got a new phone from him. She has new sim card also she doesn't remember passwords of her previous a/c so has made new social accounts.

📍📍📍

JAEBUM's P.O.V
Past Days

"Yaah! Won't you stop pacing here and there?",

Mark hyung asked me in an irritated tone, which made me realize that I have been pacing up and down for past few minutes.

"Also hyung I don't think that you would need a comb from now on.", Bambam said.

I looked at him confusedly.

"I mean you've been running your hands through your hair for countless times.",
he said looking at me worriedly .

I just shook my head as an answer.

They knew that this is what I usually do whenever I get worried about something.

"Hyung what's bothering you? Tell us.", Yugeom asked me putting his arms around my shoulder.

"Nothing. It's just that I am feeling tired after all the dancing and singing.", I lied.

"I will take rest in emergency room(ER).
I want to be alone for some time.
So inform me when our van arrives, all right?",
I said and headed towards ER.

I knew they were worried for me but I wasn't in the mood to talk right now.
I wanted alone time for myself.

All thanks to our company that they manage an ER wherever our concert takes place.

I lay down on the bed of ER with my mind still  thinking of her.

I don't know how to feel right now.