🌷18:- Getting over the feelings🌷

Guys thank you all so much for 14k reads. Omg!! I am screaming out of happiness. Love you tons..
🌝💫💫🌺🌺💐💐🌸🌸🌙🌙🌙🌝

It's my fate, don't smile on me, light on me

Because I can't come to you, there's no name you can call me

You know that I can't, show you ME, give you ME

I can't show you a run-down part of myself, I wear a mask again and go to see you

But I still want you(want you, want you)

THE TRUTH UNTOLD

-By BTS

Y/N's P.O.V.

I heard the main door  being knocked, so I lazily woke up from the cold floor with my throbbing headache.

Its probably because I cried too much yesterday.

I went downstairs and opened the door and before I could see who it was....

"ARGHH!", someone shouted.

And the little bit of drowsiness left in me was all gone as I got startled, and all thanks to him.

"YAAAH! Sungyeol oppa! Why're you here this early and screaming at me?", I said in an annoyed tone.

But instead of apologising he started to laugh at me.

How dare he??

"Oppa, what the hell is wrong with you?", I asked him scrunching my face getting annoyed.

"OMG! haha!  Go and look at yourself in the mirror first.", Sungyeol oppa said still laughing at me.

I went upstairs and  looked at myself in the mirror.

"OMG!", I too screamed seeing the condition I was in.

I had the same clothes that I wore yesterday and the eyeliner was all smudged under my eyes which also reached my cheeks making dark, long lines due to tears and mascara was also smeared.

My hair was all messed up and was looking like the bird's nest.

My mouth was gaped open on seeing my own appearance.

"See, I told yah....

And before he could complete what he was saying I started laughing out loud seeing my pathetic appearance.

Soon I was joined by oppa. We both laughed till our stomach started to pain.

"Y/n let's stop..ahahaha.... What have you done to ahahaha yourself??", he asked trying hard to stop laughing.

But I couldn't answer him as I was still curled up as a ball on the floor laughing my ass out.

Any sane person would have still been crying after the yesterday's event and also seeing themselves in the way I am but I  don't know what's wrong with me but I found myself really funny.