C H A P T E R 1

(WARNING: this gets a little smutty at the end but there will be a warning there too!!)

~Sasuke’s POV~

    “Hn.”  I say walking up to the blonde.  I kiss him on the cheek, making him blush and whine a bit.  “Teme!”  He says, stomping his foot a bit.  “T-teme?  What does that mean, Papa?”  Iris asks me, his baby blue eyes shine bright.  I pick him up, nuzzling his face.  “It’s a nickname Dad made up for me!”  I say kind of quickly and Iris giggles.  “Teme, isn’t a nickname.  It means bas-”  Athena says stepping from behind Naruto, but is quickly shut up by Naruto.  “Athena!”  He says and her blue and black eyes roll.

    So, Iris is about 5 with bright blue eyes like Naruto while he has my darker hair.  Athena on the other hand has one eye blue and the other is black, her hair is a purple color right now because she got her hands on some hair dye.  She is about 13 right now and can be annoying but Naruto says it is her 'quirk'.

    Me and Naruto decided to live in the human world when the kids were born but the bad part is that we have two more years of going to the border until there is a replacement.  It can be annoying sometimes.  Sakura and Hinata have followed suit with us and visit us…  That part are not excited about.  The thing is that Naruto and I still look about 23…  We will only age when we give-up our dark and light powers which isn’t happening soon.

    “Te-Sasuke, eat your breakfast!!”  Naruto says when I up down Iris.  “I know but I would rather eat you~...”  I whisper in his ear earning a slap on a shoulder and a gag from the table where Athena probably heard me.  We all sit down and eat our bacon and eggs.  “So, how is Alice?”  Naruto says to Athena after eating some bacon.  “She’s cool, she found these awesome animated shows, it’s from Japan-”  She says but Naruto and I cut her off with:

    “It’s anime.”  She looks confused.  “You’ve seen it?”  She asks us, and Naruto nods.  “Naruto got me hooked…”  I mumble, eating some eggs and the dobe steps on my foot sticking his tongue out at me.  “Hey Pop, can you drive me to school?”  Athena asks me while she puts her plates away and I nod.  “Let’s go then.  Naru, you got Iris, right?”  I ask him, getting up from the table and he nods.  I kiss Iris on his head making him pout a bit.  I move to Naruto and I share a quick peck.  Then me and Athena head out.

    “So why did you want me to drive you to school?”  I say to Athena who is texting who I would assume is Alice.  Wait, who the fuck is Alice again?  “Cause apparenting your ‘car is awesome and it looks cool when you drive up’ Jacob’s words not mine.”  She says using her fingers as air-quotes.  I chuckle, and she sighs.  “He says that he wants to meet you, so that’s also a reason.  And Dad would probably go off on him, again.”  She says looking up from her phone.

    When we get to her school and we both get out of the car.  Athena gets knocked down by who I think is Alice.  My face turns into a scowl as a brown haired boy gets closer to us.  He is pretty tall for his age, when he gets close he sticks out his hand.  I take it and shake, I watch in amusement as he sucks in his breath from how cold my hand probably feels.  We disconnect, Alice tugs my shirt and I look at her.  “Hey Mister Uchiha, why isn’t Mister Naruto here?”  Alice asks loudly, and I throw a questioning look at Athena who shrugs.

    “Uhh, he went to drop off Iris?”  I say, confused on why she called me ‘Mister Uchiha’ and my husband by his first name.  “Alice likes to gossip to Dad, and he talks about you too, more like gossips I should say…”  Athena explains to me, giggling a bit with Alice.  “What did he say?”  I ask them, making them laugh harder.  “Uhh, just that you call him ‘dobe’ when-”  Jacob says but is cut off by Alice covering his mouth.

    I grew red, and was about to storm off to my car when Athena yelled out, “Go easy on him, Pops!!”  With that get into my car slamming my door.

~time skip~

“Naruto!”  I say when I walk into our house.  “What?”  He responds walking into the living room, and I quickly pin him to the wall.  “Why are you gossiping about me to a bunch of middle schoolers?”  I say in a calm, cool voice, trailing my lips lightly down his neck.  He shivers a bit.  “So what if I did?!”  He says licking his lips.  I quickly catch his lips into a hot kiss.

(SMUT WARNING BTW it's my first writing it sooo)

I grind my knee in between his legs earning a moan from him.  “Bed.”  I say in a low, demanding voice after I break the kiss.  He practically ran to our room, pulling me along.  When we get inside I shut the door and push Naruto on the bed.  I climb on top of him connecting our lips.  We start to strip each other, only stopping to break the kiss when pulling our shirts off.

I break the kiss only to trail butterfly kiss down his jaw and neck to get to his sweet spot.  I realized I found it when he let out a breathy moan.  I attacked the spot making a large hickey on his collar.  “S-Sasu…ke”  Naruto says when I start trailing little kisses and love bites down to his boxers, which were growing by the second.

I look up at him with the question in my eyes and he nods, trying to catch his breath.  I pull down his boxers letting his member spring up.  I lick from the base to the top, earning another moan from Naruto.  I swirl my tongue around the tip before taking him all the way.

I flatten my tongue along his length, humming a bit while moving up and down.  That makes him start panting.  “I…  I need- you!  Ple...ase”  He says moaning, gripping the sheets under him.  I released from his member with a pop.  I open and dig in the drawer for a condom, once I find one I drop it beside of me.

“Spread your legs, dobe.”  I say putting some lube on my fingers and pushing them into him.  His face twists in discomfort then after a while, pleasure.  He nods and I start stretching him by adding more fingers in.  A few seconds later I’ve soon taken out my fingers and positioned myself at his hole.  Naruto nods and I slowly push into him, and he moans loudly.

“Faster!”  Naruto groans and I do as he says.  It was not long before he was coming on our chests with me following soon after.  I fall next to him, breathing heavily.  After our high wore off we starting talking.  “I promise to always gossip about you, teme.”  He says after snuggling into my chest.  “Dobe…”  I say but don't get to finish because we fall asleep with each other in our arms.

---------------------------------------------
I swear the hardest part of it all was the smut.  I've read enough so I just use a bit of the styles they used...  When I say like that it's really bad...  >///.///<
Buuuttt I hoped you liked this!
~Basketcase OUT!!~