C H A P T E R 4

~Athena's POV~

The woman squeezes the air out of me. Dad comes to my aid and pryes her off of me. "Oh, I'm sorry!! Naruto, I'm telling you she should of have got some of your looks but Sasuke had to ruin it!!" She says making Pops roll his eyes and Dad laugh a bit. "Athena, this is Sakura... Your aunt, I think." Dad says and Sakura just smiles. "Um okay, Auntie Sakura this is Josh and Alice, my best friends." I said introducing them to my apparenting aunt. She looks them up and down then hugs them too.

After she whispers to Dad, "The boy is cute." I hear her said and Dad just laughs. "Why are you here Sakura?" Pops says slightly annoyed, and Dad smacks his arm a bit. "Oh, I just wanted to embarrass you two since Hinata was busy." She said plopping herself on the couch with Dad. "Greeaatt." Pops says and we all sit down in the living room. "Sasuke, you need to work on your attitude. But what's happening right now?!" She says to us.

"I'm getting As in school." I say and she nods. "Kids, cover your ears for a moment." Pops says and we do but I made it so I could still hear. Pops then turned to my aunt and said; "I fucked Naruto yesterday." Dad instantly turned red and Sakura laughed out. We uncovered our ears, I turned to my friends to see that they must of heard it too because they looked slightly pink. Dad buried his face in his hands. "Thanks teme..." He mumbles making Pops smirk.

"Ooohh~~ Don't deny it, you enjoyed it!~~" Sakura said elbowing Dad, making Pops chuckle a bit. "I'm going to make some tea!" Dad said standing up storming to the kitchen. "Oops, I broken your husband. But do any of you do sports?" She asks us, turning away from the kitchen doorway.

"Uh, me and Josh don't but Alice is one of the top Track stars." I respond making Alice blush a bit. "Really? That's cool, I-" Sakura starts but get cut off with a loud bang from the kitchen and a yelp. Pops instantly stands up and goes to the kitchen. The rest of us shuffle behind him. I'm the last one in the kitchen so I only hear some mumblings.

When I'm finally in the kitchen I see Dad on the ground, cradling his hand. Pops was sitting next to him, rubbing Dad's back and mumbling stuff in his ear. I pick up the pan from the ground and set it on the table. "I'm sorry Alice and Josh, but it's time to leave." Pops says, leaning his head on Dad. "What?!-" I start but I get cut by Alice shaking her head.

We all silently picked up our science project, and I watch Alice and Josh walk out the door. I turn back to my fathers to see Pop's wrapping a bandage around Dad's hand. Iris walked into the room, rubbing his eyes. His eyes widen after seeing Dad and Pops on the ground. "D-Dad?" He says slowly walking to them. I sit down at the table, it's going to be a long explanation.

~time skip~

Sakura leaves after we all eat dinner. I could have sworn I saw her glare at Dad and wink at Pops when she was leaving. I shrugged it off, and went upstairs to get my PJs on. When I come back downstairs I see Dad and Pops talking to each other, quietly. "'Night!!" I say from the top of the stairs. "Good night sweetie!!" I hear Dad say and I retreat to my room. Plopping myself on the bed, I think about the glare Sakura.

She did keep glancing at Pops a lot. I think Dad told me once when they were younger, Sakura had a big crush on Pops. Does she still want Pops? How will Dad react? Better, yet, what will Pops do? I'm pretty sure he would slap her. She is pretty annoying at times.

I bury myself in the covers and sheets. With these thoughts I dream of nothing.

--------------------------------

thANKS FOR OVER 50+ READS!!  I'M DIeing...  WhY aRe YoU rEaDiNg ThIs CrAp??

Lol, anyway thanks!!  Even though it's not a lot of read, I still love it!!  (cause I'm weird like that >w<)

BTW, I'm making myself hate Sakura more...  annoying...  i could sayyyy....

See ya mah dudessss~~~