C H A P T E R 3

~Athena's POV~

I woke up this morning very tired. I spent the whole night watching a new anime series and I barely got through one season. I had to keep shutting it off because Dad or Pop will walk past my room. Don't they ever sleep?

When I walked into the kitchen rubbing my eyes and sitting down, Dad looked at suspiciously. After he set my food down and Pop's, who was not here at the moment, he yelled. "SASUKE! FOOD!!" He yelled, sitting at his seat. Pop ran into the room looking like a mess. "Naruto, where is my bracelet?" He said. Pop doesn't ever use Dad's full name. He usually says 'Naru', 'Day', or 'Dobe'. But when he says his full name, something is wrong. "What bracelet?" I ask them, who were freaking out.

"It looks like this but glows yellow." Dad says trying to calm Pop down by caressing his face and planting some kisses on his cheeks. Then Iris comes in sweating a lot, and when I mean a lot I mean buckets. His face was red and he looked like he was overheating. We all turn to him, and I notice the yellow bracelet on his wrist. "The bracelet!!" I say pointing to it.

Dad moves away from Pop and carefully, but quickly, pulling the bracelet off of Iris' wrist and gives it to Pops. Then we all knee to Iris' height, "Sasuke..." Dad says backing a bit away and Pop hugs Iris who sighs. "Why did you have Pop's bracelet Iris?" I ask him as Dad rubs his back. "I found it." He says softly and Pops pulls away from, but turns to Dad and pulls him in for a hug to.

~time skip~

After the whole incident, we sat at the table and ate breakfast. Iris was still a little red though, and Dad and Pop kept touching each other's wrists. "Hey, why is Pop's bracelet really hot?" I ask after finishing my breakfast. "Well, to me the bracelet feels warm and nice but not too overbearing. But to you, it would probably feel like a oven." Pop explains to us, and Iris and I nod.

I look over at the clock and notice that I'm late. "Dad! I'm late!!" I say rush to put my dirty dishes in the sink. He quickly got up too and rushed around too. I run out of the kitchen to get my stuff together. I hear Dad run in the living too. Right before we are about to walk out of the door, Pops comes out of nowhere and pulls Dad in for a kiss. But they quickly disconnect and Dad and I run to Pop's car. (Because it's faster)

When we were driving to my school I stared out of the window. The sky was really cloudy but it was still very bright outside. After we get to the school Dad walks with me to the office. He's fidgeting a lot. Like he kept pulling down his shirt or fixing his hair. The sky was getting cloudier too.

Once we get into the office, the receptionist looked up at us. "Can I have a pass?" I ask her, smiling slightly. She nods and writes me a pass and hands it to me. "Thanks. See ya later Dad!" I say waving to him while I walk out of the office.

I got to my locker and put away my stuff. I only missed part of gym, so head to the locker rooms, quickly getting changed. When I got in the gym everyone was doing laps. I hand the gym teacher my pass and tried to catch up with Alice and Josh. When I got up to them we all slowed down a bit. "Why are you late?" Alice says trying to match her pace with me and Josh's. Alice is on the track team and runs a bit faster than Josh and I.

"Iris and family delayment." I say to her and Josh nods. "I wish I could skip gym." Josh says, combing his hand through his hair. "That's kinda weird coming from a guy..." I say, making Alice and me laughing a bit. "Oh shut up." He responds.

The day pretty is boring as always, but at least Dad allowed Josh and Alice to come over for us to work on our science project. Pop narrowed his eyes at Josh when he stepped in. We all set ourselves up on the kitchen table. Dad skipped in and sat himself at the table. "So... What's the project?" He asked resting his head on his hands.

"We have to-" I start to say but get cut off by the door slamming open. "WHERE ARE THE GAY GUYS AT?!" I hear a woman scream, Dad stands up quickly and practically ran to the door. My friends and I walk into the living room to see a woman with pink hair hugging Pops and Dad. "Um..." Alice, Josh and I say together and they all look up. The pink haired lady basically screeched and ran to me, hugging me.

------------------------------------------------

Boom.  Lol Sakura back....  Get ready bishes