F I N A L :,)

~Sasuke’s POV~

    It’s been a week after Sakura’s visit.  Naruto is really shaken (He’s sook! sry) and I don’t really know how to help him.  So it’s been tense and I so close to tracking down Sakura and beating her ass.  But Naruto beats me to it. It happened when I come back from dropping off Iris and Athena.  

    I could tell something was wrong by the open door.  I step inside just to see Naruto slapping Sakura across the face.  “Naru?” I say, walking to him. He looks at me then jumps into my arms and I instantly wrap my arms around him. I feel something wet on the crook of my neck.  He has been crying.

    “Why do you keep bothering us, bitch?”  I say angrily, while I rack one of my hands through my husband blonde hair.  “You shouldn’t be with that ass, you should be with me. You’d be ha-” She responds but I cut her off.  “Don’t you fucking say happier. I love Naruto with all my heart. I love my Iris and my Athena. I will not be any happier you because I have Naruto.”

    Sakura’s eyes water and she walks out while closing the door.  I squeeze Naru harder and bury my head in his hair. We just stand in silence for a few minutes.  I finally pull away from Naru and kiss the top of his head. He giggles and kisses the top of my head; I snicker in response.

    “You know the slap might leave a mark, my light.”  I say, leaning into him and kissing his neck softly.  “Good. What are you doing teme?” He responds when the kisses get to his jaw.  “Celebrating.” I say against his jaw. I then move to face him. “Do you not want to?”  I ask with a smirk, and he crashes our lips together.

    ~More SMUUUTTTT (hopefully it’s better this time lol)~

    I pick up Naruto and walk us upstairs and into our bedroom.  When I get close to the bed I lay him down softly and hover over him.  Catching his lips in a slow but passionate kiss, I undress him and myself.  I move from his lips and place wet kisses on his tan skin, bruising the skin once and awhile.  I can feel Naru squeezing the sheets beside us.

    When my kisses reach his throbbing member I reach and grab the lube and a condom from under the bed.  With the lube, I lather my fingers and move to Naru’s entrance. I look up at him and with his nod I slowly insert a digit.  He wiggles a bit but nods again. I insert another and slowly stretch Naru. After I finish I move to kiss the blonde while I line up with his entrance.  I slowly push in while passionately kisses my husband.

    I start at a slower pace that makes Naruto pant and hook his hands behind my neck.  When my pace speeds up a bit he drags his nails down my back. I go back to kissing Naru’s neck and when I feel pressure build up in my core I start to speed up again.  Causing Naruto to start moaning more. I slowly reach my climax with stuttering hips and Naruto soon comes after. I pull out and dispose of the condom.

    (SMUT IS OVER)

    I collapse next to Naru panting and groaning.  “Hahahaa! I must be high maintenance, huh teme?”  Naruto says snuggling into my side. I wrap an arm around him and kiss a hickey on the side of his neck.  “Hn.” I respond and start kissing his neck; he starts laughing but pushing me away. “Sasu, I want to shower…”  He says slowly getting up.

    ~time skip~

    I sit down at the dinner table and I glance at Athena who is looking nervous at something and then at Naru who is listening to Iris talk about his day.  I scoop some peas off of Naru plate when he wasn’t looking and put them on my plate. When Naruto looks back at his plate he turns to me. “Teme…” He starts and points at my peas.  “Yes, my light?” I asked innocently shoving more peas in my mouth and smirking.

    “U-um Dad, Pop”  Athena starts and me and Naru turn to her.  “I have a date with Josh on Saturday…” She finishes and my face hardens into a scowl.  Naruto on the other hand squeals and rans over to her. “Yay!! You’ve got your first date!! Gawd, where are you going?? Can I drop you off??  My baby is growing up…” He says in a rush and Athena laughs answers his questions. Naru turns to me and laughs again. “Don’t be angry teme!!  Our baby is growing up!!”

    I mumble angrily and say, “He doesn’t deserve her, dobe.”  When he comes by me. They both give me the puppy eyes and I look away.  “... Fine but if he hurts you tell me and I will kill him.” I say after Naruto starts kissing my neck and whining.  “YES!!” They say together, and Naru sits on my lap. He turns my face towards himself and kisses me in thanks. But before he could leave I grab his face locking him in place.

    “-UYS I’M EATING HERE!!”  I hear Athena yell and I pull away from Naruto and say to him lovingly:

“Never look away Naruto.”

“I never Sasuke.”

Fin.

----------------------------------------------------
I-I'm not going to cry... *sniff*
My story and my childern are all happy nowww...

Thanks to all of you who supported my story it's #91 in ocs out of 5.65k stories. (!!)
I'm also really happy people liked this crappp...
I am currently working on another story (Not published yet)
It's Haikyuu/Iwaoi because I'm trash.

Also if you want to talk to me and be friends than just message me!!  I don't bite unless you have pocky!! Lol bye!!