Chapter 11

Hermione's POV

My feet hit the ground with a thud, and I tried to catch my balance. The two faint pops beside me alerted me to my friends' arrival.

"You ready for this Gin?" I asked softly. She'd been very quiet all morning, I could almost see the fiery anger behind her blue eyes.

"Of course." She replied shortly. I gave Draco a pointed look and he just shrugged, and walked to the door of Harry's flat. Not bothering to knock he cast a quick reducto and watched as the door was reduced to dust.

"What the bloody hell?" Harry yelled from inside.

Draco gave me a quick smirk then strutted inside like he owned the place. Ginny and I followed, and I almost chuckled at the shocked expression on Harry's face.

"Alright Potter let's make this simple. We're here for Ginny's things. You have two choices, A: let us do what we need to quietly and without disruption and maybe we'll leave without cursing you. Or B: try to stop us in any way, and I'll use every string of hexes that I've wanted to try on you since 5th year while dear Ginny helps." Draco said in an almost lazy voice.

Harry looked at me for a moment, despair in his eyes. I gave him the coldest look that I could muster up. He doesn't deserve my kindness, he's just as bad as Ronald.

"Gin.. you're not really leaving me are you?" He whispered.

"Give me one reason why I shouldn't." She replied coldly.

"I love you... you're my wife, and I made a stupid mistake." He said. Draco rolled his eyes and looked as if he was about ready to wring the man's neck.

"You slept with our friend Harry. You cheated on me. You ruined not only our relationship, but Luna's as well. I'll be getting my things now." She shot back, and walked down the hall towards a bedroom. Harry fell to his knees and looked as if his world was crumbling.

I closed my eyes. Why was this so hard? I just wanted to comfort both of them.

He did this to himself Hermione.

This is his fault.

He made a mistake.

I felt someone grab my hand, and looked up to see Draco's stormy eyes staring into mine. His thumb rubbed circles on the back of my hand. I relaxed a bit, as I stared back. As inappropriate as this moment was, all I wanted to do was kiss him.

"Let's go help Ginny." He said softly and started leading me down the hall. We walked into the master bedroom to see all of Ginny's clothes flying through the air and landing neatly in suitcases that she had conjured up.

"Need us to do anything Gin?" I asked.

She didn't look away from her task, but responded. "Hermione could you get my toiletries from the bathroom? And Draco everything in the kitchen is mine." We nodded our heads and got to work packing. Things were flying all around the flat being packed into boxes and suitcases. In the middle of it all sat Harry on the floor, not moving, not making a sound.

Eventually everything was packed, and we were preparing to leave. Ginny was struggling with her shrinking charm, it seemed as if her emotions were starting to get to her.

"Here let me get those Ginny." Draco said softly and started shrinking everything down and sticking them carefully into his pockets. He may act like a tough guy, but he's really just a big softy.

"Let's go home."

And we all apparated back to our flat. There was a lot of unpacking to do.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry! I know it's kinda short, but I'm honestly really proud of @reneeksbecause I know that I would never be able to write such long chapters <3