Chapter 20

Previously:

The person turned around, and I was shocked at what I found.

Astoria Greengrass, A girl that had bullied me for years, having her hand out, ready for me to shake it.

Not to mention she also has a smile plastered across her face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hello Hermione! Hello Ginny! I don't believe we ever truly met. I'm Astoria Greengrass." Astoria said calmly, as if she had not made my life a living hell for 7 years. Slowly, I shook her hand, not knowing if it was a trap or not.

"Hello Astoria..." I said while shaking her hand. " Um, sorry if I come off as rude, but, why are you being civil with us? We loathed each other for 7 years....." I saw Astoria's smile turn into a frown. Oh no, she was just trying to be nice, and I ruined it for her.

"Astoria? Hey, I'm sorry. I  know that you guys have changed. Well, except for Pansy. Would you, uh, like to join Ginny, Draco, Blaise and I for dinner tonight? A way to..... have a new beginning." I said, trying to calm things down.

"Hermione, thank you so much. You really just made my day. Would it be okay if I bring Theodore Nott as well? He's my fiancee" Astoria asked politely. I accepted, and told her the time she should arrive at.

"Does 6:00 sounds alright?" Ginny asked, and Astoria agreed. As we parted ways, I remembered something. Draco, Blaise, and Astoria were best friends growing up, Draco and Blaise would absolutely love seeing her again!

________

5:30 pm

"HURRY UP HURRY UP SHE'LL BE HERE IN 30 MINUTES WITH THEO! GUYS WE NEED TO SPEED THINGS UP, I STILL HAVE A STEAK AND SOME FRIES TO MAKE SO HURRY UP!" I tried to tell them, but they just wouldn't listen.

Once everything was ready, the doorbell rang. Perfect timing. Slowly, I opened the door and saw a beautiful Astoria Greengrass and her Handsome Fiancée, Theodore Nott jr. (Still not as handsome as Draco)

"Hello, Astoria, Theo. Welcome in!" I said, trying to brighten the mood of everything.

"Thank you for inviting us, Hermione! " Théo said.

"Hold up, THEO? Theo's here?" Draco said. Did I forget to tell him?

"AYO ITS THEO " said Draco from one end of the house

"AYO ITS DRACO" said Theo from the other end

I just stared at them. I gave Astoria a confused look, and she replied with a look I knew.

It's a Hogwarts thing. You get used to it once you're friends with them for 7 years.

I welcomed them in, and the talking began.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So..... STAY TUNED TO FIGURE OUT WHAT HAPPENS NEXT DURING THE DINNER 😊🙂😁