Chapter 13

AHHHHH OKAY GUYS SO YOU'RE GONNA LOVE THE END OF THIS CHAPTER

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hermione's POV

"Can I take your order?" Asked our slim waiter. Draco and I decided to eat at a small breakfast cafe just outside of Diagon Alley.

"Yes can I just get the order of pancakes with bacon?" Draco said slowly.

"Sure. And for you ma'am?" He asked me with a smile.

"The same for me."

"Okay dear, your food will be out in a moment." He said before he walked away to another table. I looked across our table to see Draco glaring at our waiter's back.

"What's up with you?" I asked, chuckling.

"He didn't even look at me." He grumbled.

"What?"

"He didn't even look at me!"

"Draco, your gay is showing." I teased, which earned me a nice glare from him.

"That's not what I meant." He muttered.

"Well what did you mean?"

"I meant, it is quite obvious that we are on date type thing, and it was rude for him to just stare at you the whole time in a piteous attempt to flirt." He said.

I grinned, "Aw is someone jealous?"

"N-no! Me? Jealous?" He sputtered.

"I have nothing to be jealous of." He said, and stuck his nose in the air.

"Whatever you say." I chuckled. We sat in silence for a few minutes before Draco spoke up again.

"Er Hermione, is there anything that you think we should talk about..?"

"What?"

"Well.. I'm not sure how to say this," he reached across the table and took my hand in his,"I've grown quite fond of you." He said, with a hint of nervousness.

"I'm not sure I understand.." Oh I think I do understand, but how would that be possible? Draco Malfoy fancying me, Hermione's Granger?

"Hermione I don't want to pretend to date you anymore, I want-" He was interrupted by our waiter bringing our food.

"Here's your lunch dear." He said with a smile before setting my plate in front of me, forcefully separating our hands.

"Er thanks." I mumbled.

"And yours." He set Draco's plate on the table roughly, still not looking away from me. If looks could kill, this man would be dead.

"Excuse me, we were in the middle of a rather important conve-" Draco started, but was interrupted once again by our oblivious waiter.

"Would you like any dessert sweetheart? We have treacle tart!"

At this point Draco's face was turning red, and I was starting to be seriously concerned for the mans life.

"No thanks." I said sheepishly.

"Okay let me know if you need anything." He said and finally walked away.

After a few moments Draco said, "I'm going to burn this establishment to the ground."

"You're so overdramatic." I grinned. He just gave me a pointed look.

"What were you saying?" I asked him, trying to restore our previous conversation.

"Oh yes, right." He cleared his throat. "I want you."

Did I hear that right?

"What?"

Draco grabbed my hand again. "I want you to be mine. Not just on the cover of the stupid Prophet, but always. I know I don't really deserve you, but I promise to do everything I can to make you happy. Merlin Hermione, I just want to wake up to you beside me every morning. You drive me crazy."

My jaw dropped. "R-really?"

"Yes." He said with a small smile.

"Okay."

"Okay?"

"I'm yours." I said.

"Perfect."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What did I tell you. WHAT did I tell you. I'M SO EXCITED!!! THEY'RE FINALLY TOGETHER AND YAS DRAMIONE IS FINALLY A THING