Chapter 14

Draco's POV

She said yes..

She said yes.

She said yes!

The rest of my day at work wasn't very productive. Of course I tried to stay on track but the only thing I could think of was that Hermione Granger actually agreed to be my girlfriend!

I glanced at the clock on my desk; only 45 minutes left until I can be with her. The thought of her hazel eyes and perfect lips gave me butterflies.

Merlin what has she done to me? Draco Malfoy getting butterflies!

Finally, after what felt like hours I could go home. People must've thought I'd lost my mind when I walked out, as I didn't look at a single person and didn't even acknowledge those who'd talked to me. My mind was preoccupied with dinner plans.

As soon as I apparated into our flat I walked straight into my room, ignoring both Blaise and Ginny's greetings from the couch. There was exactly one hour until Hermione got home and I needed to be completely ready by then.

After getting a quick shower, I dried my hair using a charm and wrapped my towel around my waist. I was just standing in front of my closet pondering on what to wear when I heard my bedroom door open.

"Hey mate, you alright?" Blaise asked.

I turned around to see him sporting an amused look.

"I'm fine Blaise, just trying to get ready." I said, and turned back to my closet.

"What are you getting ready for?" He asked.

"Dinner."

"Dinner?"

"Yes, that's usually what they call the meal that you eat at the end of the day." I teased.

"Ah so that's what it's called. I mean why are you this distraught over dinner?" He asked.

"What? I'm not distraught." I said, and turned back to look at him.

Blaise walked over to me and laughed. "You've been standing here looking at your close for at least 10 minutes. That's a record for you mate, you always know what to wear."

"Oh shut up. I'm taking Hermione out." I rolled my eyes. Of course he's right, the bloody git, I'm nervous about dinner! This is absolutely bonkers.

"Hermione? Like a real date, or is this another publicity stunt?" He asked.

"It's a real date. I'm taking her to my family's private island." I said, and grabbed a simple grey suit and red tie.

"Really, red? I didn't even know you owned a red tie. And I thought you two were just pretending." Blaise said watching me.

"I figured if I wear red she will too. She looks good in red. And we were, until today. Now can you get out so I can get ready?"

"Wait until today? You can't just say that and expect me to leave! I need details mate!" Blaise whined.

"You're worse than a bloody female, I'll tell you later." I said, rolling my eyes.

"Fine, but you better!" He said, and walked out the door.

I was finally able to get dressed. Quickly, I pulled out a quill and piece of parchment and wrote a short note before tying it to the leg of my owl, Wren, and sent him off. I just had time to spray a bit of cologne before I heard the familiar crack of apparition in the living room.

I walked out to see Hermione chatting to Ginny.

"Hello love." I said quietly. She turned around and looked me up and down.

"What's all this?" She asked. I walked over and pulled her into a hug.

"Go get ready, I'm taking you out." I said, and kissed her on the forehead.

"Oh okay! Where are we going?"

"That's a surprise." I winked at her.

"Fine." She giggled a bit and went into her room.

"You are so cute." Ginny said from her spot on the couch.

"What?" I'm not cute, I'm Draco Malfoy. I am handsome.

She got up off the couch. "You're just cute." She said, and walked into her room.

I just shook my head and sat down to wait. Tonight will be a night to remember.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So. How was is? Also, I want to do a FAQ at the end of this story (Like 50-60 chapters ish) so I need you guys to write any questions you have down below

Love you guys, bye!