Chapter 22

Hermione's POV:

The four days had passed and it was time for them to go to St. Mungos. As they apparated to the front, they walked into the building. They heard a voice.

"Hermione! Draco! Ginny! There is a patient here in room 30 on level 4. Please hurry. He's lost much blood." said McGonagall. We rushed into the room and saw Harry on the bed, with cuts everywhere. He was conscious, so we decided to ask a few questions.

'Harry!" I said, rushing over to the bed. "How's this happen?" I worriedly asked. Harry tried to get up, but he fell right back onto the bed. When he tried to speak he kept coughing.

"When Ginny left, I didn't know what to *cough* do with my self. I couldn't live without her, I can't. I seriously considered ending my life, Hermione. I love her. I love Ginny so much. She'll never forgive me" Harry admitted as his eyes starting forming tears. My heart hurt. I felt so bad for him. How would Ginny react? I went to call her in when I saw that she was right behind us.

"You're already forgiven." I heard Ginny say. "Do you mean it, Harry?"

"Yes...." 

Ginny kissed Harry.

"But Ginny, what about Blaise?" I asked. 

"It would never have worked anyways. I don't know what I was thinking that night."

We headed back to the apartment, and Ginny told Blaise the news. He surprisingly took it well.

"Ginny, I'm surprised at how Blaise didn't argue. Is there anything I should know?" I said, looking at the ginger girl beside me.

"I mean, he and I are still friends. We weren't together more than a couple weeks either, Mione. As much as I love Blaise, it's all platonic. Harry's the one for me - he always has been."

I smiled at her and put my arm over her shoulder. I grinned as I thought of how Ginny and Harry managed to overcome this obstacle too. It's so insane to think that just 2 years ago, I couldn't stand the thought of Draco Malfoy. Yet, this very night, all I could think about is not being separated from him.

I slept in Draco's room that night, after a bit of kissing. Merlin, I love him. I mentally slapped myself because of that. Not yet, Hermione. Remember Ron? He hurt you so much. But Draco isn't like that.

Oh Draco, what are you doing to me?

Help me understand.

Please.