Authors note

Wow, just.. wow.

We did it, guys. We finished this book, we finished Roommates. Sadly, though, there will not be a sequel because I don't have nearly enough information and inspiration for that. But, wow. (I'm working on another book as of June 2020 called "A Drop in the Ocean" which is Draco Malfoy story - check it out on my account.)

I started this in January, 2018. Look at how far we've come, I can't believe it. I love you all so so much, thank you for making Roommates happen. WOOO I'm getting tears in my eyes. This book meant the world to me because, well, it was what inspired me to write. This book had truly gotten me through times of pain, sadness, and it also partially helped me cope with my depression, because writing was something that I poured my heart into. It would distract me from these cruel and evil things called the world and reality. But I honestly can't believe we passed 10k views, I remember being excited about 27 views. (MAY 4TH 2020 UPDATE: 107K views? Holy shit, there's no way!)

And you guys, too. Thank you, all of you. You guys were the fire and heart of this story and I can't thank any of you guys enough for that. You guys really inspire me everyday and I love you all so so so much, words can't describe it. Thank you for an amazing experience through these 7 months. 

I love you guys so, so much, I wish i could just enlarge the font to say it, but since I can't, I guess I'll just say it in caps lock. Y'all, I LOVE YOU SO MUCH AND I CAN'T THANK YOU ENOUGH FOR WHAT YOU ALL HAVE DONE FOR ME AND ALL THE WONDERFUL AND NICE MESSAGES! I LOVE YOU TO THE MOON AND BACK, LIKE, I CAN'T EVEN DESCRIBE IT.  

I

L

O

V

E

Y

O

U

S

O

M

U

C

H

And I guess that's it. It's goodbye from me, and I wish you all nothing but the best in your daily lives. I can't believe this is it....

Well, everyone, Goodbye. It was so nice sharing my experience with you.