Someone's Monster (Poly!BBS) Part 1!

Prompt: What if people who were alive had a monster that haunted them, and only they could see it? But what if person A's monster isn't actually their's? What if at a younger age then when they were supposed to 'create' their monster, a monster attached itself to them, and is now hurting them? And their friends find out when person A is attacked in front of them, but before they never knew about what's happening to their friend. And what if person A's friends sees said attached monster.

People: Evan, Jonathan, Craig, Tyler, Brock, Brian, Lui, David, Ryan, Luke, Marcel.

Sorry if I forgot someone, there are to many people to remember everyone.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~Ryan's POV~

I was really nervous as I drove towards the guys group house. They were all in a poly relationship with one another. I'm not saying that them all dating each other grosses me out or anything. It has to deal with my monster. You see, everyone who is alive has a sort of schizophrenic based monster that only they can see. And it's sort of like a ghost, where it haunts you. Thing is though, everyone's monster is created at the age of fifteen, and it's based naturally off their favourite animal. The monster can look like anything. It can be a normal looking animal where at one point it then changes into a demon version before changing back to normal. Or it can be a zombie of the animal, or it can be a living mutilated body of the animal. It really just appears as a nightmarish version of the animal that people favourite. Mine is a rabbit. Only problem? It isn't my monster.

Whoever's monster this is attached itself to me when I was twelve. I was at home, wandering the forest behind my house, when I ran into the beast and it attached itself to me. Worst of it is that this monster doesn't haunt. It attacks. It's given me terrible pains all through my body, each area at different days. Thing is, it's been about a week and a half since it's last attack. So now I'm worried it will attack me in front of the others. I'm afraid to see it. My monster isn't normal, aside from it not being mine. It wasn't in the normal body of a rabbit. It looked like a seven and a half foot man covered in grey fur that went black at its fingers. It had the head of a rabbit along with the ears and tail. But it has three eyes. Two of them white while the one on its forehead was red with a slit pupil. It was enormous, and absolutely terrifying.

I pulled up into the shared home driveway. Looking at the time, I realized I was fifteen minutes late. I quickly got out of my car and locked it before walking up to the door. I knocked and waited. There were several crashing noises heard from the other side of the door before it finally opened. It was Tyler who answered the door.

"Finally! We started to think you were never going to show." He said, letting me in. I chuckled.

"Ok, I'm sorry that I can't control traffic. But I'm only fifteen minutes late." I said, glancing over my shoulder just to run face first into another solid body.

"Fifteen minuets is still a long time!" Squeaked Lui. I laughed and gave him a quick hug hello. He held onto my wrist and pulled me into the living room where the others were all sitting, talking. "Look who finally showed up." Everyone turned and gave me a quick hello. Lui pulled me over to the couch, sitting me between him and Brian.

"Alright! Now that Ryan's finally here, what are we going to do?" Evan asked.

"We need to play COD. I want a rematch against Ryan from last time!" Craig said. I looked at him and smirked.

"Craig, you know that I'll beat your ass. If you couldn't beat me last time, what makes you think your going to beat me now?" Craig smirked.

"I've been practicing. Don't think I haven't since you last beat me."

"Alright. Your on. I want to see how much you actually practiced." He tossed me a controller. Others joined in our game. I had Jonathan on my team while Craig had David. Whoever scored the most points between me and Craig would win.