Weightless Violence (Smii7y's crew x Mreader) Part 2

People: Evan, Jonathan, Craig, Tyler, Marcel, Mark(Markiplier), Sean(Jacksepticeye), Felix(PewdiPie), Ryan(Cryoatic), Marzia, Lucas(Smii7y), John(Kryoz), Scotty(407), Anthony(Panda), Mreader
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~*Third Person*~

It has been several weeks since (Y/N) arrived at the school. Smiity and his crew have been trying to get him to state that he would join their group. He hasn't said anything. But he also hasn't said anything about the other two gangs, either. He hasn't spoken a word, even when they would occasionally sit with him outside at the bleachers. But he did seem to slightly enjoy the other boys company.

It was currently lunch and (Y/N) was back at the bleachers. Just like always, listening to his music and reading, and never eating. Once he had gotten his songs re-downloaded, he managed to relax his heart, and his eyes had gone back to they're 'hidden' state. He rubbed his eyes, closing the book and shoving it back into his bag. He looked around. Something about today had seemed a little off. He couldn't tell what it was, but something didn't sit right with him. And that's when the arm thumped against the bleacher slightly above and beside his head. He looked to see two people standing there. One was female. The other male.

The female had originally long light brown hair, but now only the roots remained brown. She died the rest of her hair a light pink. Almond shaped brown eyes sat in a well formed face with somewhat high cheekbones. The male was standing directly beside her, in a kind of protective way. He had dirty blond hair in a comb over style. He had somewhat rounded piercing blue eyes. The male had a pair of blue headphones around his neck. He also wore a white V-neck shirt, blue jeans and blue converse high tops. The female wore a light pink dust fuzzy sweater, had a white and grey plaid button up shirt tied around her waist, a pair of light blue skinny jeans and pink floral print converse. (Y/N) had to admit, even if he wasn't interested in these people at all. she was really pretty. And the male was kind of handsome himself. (Y/N) cocked an eyebrow, pulling one earbud out. He twisted the bottom of his bandanna in his fingers. Where was Smiity and the others when you need them?

"So, words been going around that you go by Rapid, is that correct?" The male asked. The female just gave (Y/N) a tight pink lipstick smile, almost as if she couldn't stand to be near (Y/N). And, just like every other person that's approached him— either than Smiity and them— he didn't answer. This really was something he should fix. And the two of them waited. Once they realized that he wasn't going to answer, their faces grew a little less warm.

"Oh, what's the matter?" The female joked with little amusement in her voice. "Not used to being around such a well looking couple?" She giggled. Again, he just watched them. The males face dropped into a scowl. Next thing (Y/N) knew, he was on the ground somehow, the male holding onto the collar of his hoodie.

"Listen here Rapid. I know your the one who sent Cry to the hospital with the broken arm." So that's his name, (Y/N) thought. "So why don't I repay the favour?" Then, (Y/N) was being hauled to his feet and shoved against the bleachers. The male was still gripping onto his collar. His hoodie slipped around him, twisting in uncomfortable ways. He felt both his under shirt and the hoodie rise, and could tell that some of his stomach was now revealed. The female walked closer to him, with so much cocky swagger, (Y/N) was considering punching her right then and there.

"Hey, tough guy." (Y/N)'s attention flicked back to the male in front of him. "Eyes off." That made (Y/N) cringe. He would never even think of being with someone that has an attitude like hers.

"Pewds, babe, I'm bored." She whined. The male— who was now identified to be 'Pewds'— smirked.

"Oh, don't worry Cutie, things are about to get a lot more interesting." Seriously though, where was Smiity or any of them when he actually needed them. Pewds grabbed onto (Y/N)'s bandanna and tore it from around his neck. The sudden pressure from the action burned (Y/N)'s neck. But now he was a little upset. There was nothing to cover his neck, or the abnormally large and visible veins that sat under his (S/C). 'Cutie' giggled. She bounced on the balls of her feet and clapped like a child. He slowly started raising a hand to Pewds' when the sound of doors being slammed open sounded from the school. They all looked to see Smiity and the others standing there. Smiity crossed his arms at what he behold. (Y/N) silently thanked his lucky stars that he wouldn't hurt someone badly today.