Weightless Violence (Smii7y's crew x Mreader) Part 1

Sorry I don't know the name of Smii7y and his crew, so I'll just call them Smii7y's crewfor now. If he does have a name for him and his crew, can y'all let me know?

People: Evan, Jonathan, Craig, Tyler, Marcel, Mark(Markiplier), Sean(Jacksepticeye), Felix(PewdiPie), Ryan(Cryoatic), Marzia, Lucas(Smii7y), John(Kryoz), Scotty(407), Anthony(Panda), Mreader

I know that Smii7y's real name isn't Lucas, but I don't know his name. So if someone does know his real name can you let me know? For future stories. In this story, I'm going to use the canon/fan art appearance for Smii7y, meaning he'll have the white hair most people draw him with.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~*^Third Person^*~

Everyone sat in the crowded lunch room. The tables occupied by specific groups. On one side, you had the jocks, cheerleaders and nerds. On the other, the geeks, goths, loners and 'mysterious' kids. But sitting in the centre of the room we're the high school gangs. There was the BBS, with Vanoss, Delirious, Mini, Wildcat, Basically, Nogla, and Lui at one table. They were the biggest gang out of the entire school. At a different table sat a group that hadn't decided on a name, but were called the Bro Fists by the other students. This gang consisted of Jack, Mark, Felix, Marzia, and Cry. The second biggest gang of their school, but only by one person. Then there was the smallest group out of the school. This consisted of John, known as Kryoz, Scotty, Anthony, usually called Panda, and the one that no one but his crew knew his real name, Smiity. They didn't have a name for their gang, and no one gave them a name either.

Everyone in the caf was talking in hushed whispers. The school had received news that they would be getting a new student. Barely anyone ever transfers to (your school). It was probably one of the worst places to attend. The teachers didn't give a damn about the students following the rules. The principal could probably be found high nearly seventy percent of the time people see him. And almost monthly two people are hospitalized due to some kind of fight. Those fights are usually started by the gangs of the school.

No one had heard any information on who this new kid is. The only thing they new for certain was that they are definitely male. And that they had been suspended from their last school, being the reason as to why their attending this school. Of course, everyone was curious. They wanted to see what group the new kid would be 'sorted' into. But the three gangs wanted him. The BBS and Bro Fists kept throwing glares between each other as they discussed how they would approach the new kid. While the unnamed group were discussing what they thought the new kid would be capable of. And the reason why he was suspended.

"I say we just approach him," John said. Everyone nodded but Smiity. He shook his head, his 3D blue and red glasses slipping down his nose a bit.

"I think we should see what he is like first. Then we approach him." He said.

"But how do we see that?" Scotty questioned. Smiity smirked.

"Easily. By letting the other two go to them first." Everyone started protesting, but Smiity held up his hand, silencing them. "Guys, think about it. The BBS and Bro Fists use fear, blackmail, and threats to get someone on their side. If we show this kid that we don't want to be enemies, then maybe they'll consider joining us." This got everyone slowly nodding. Kryoz grinned.

"Wow, Smit, you actually had a good idea for once." He said jokingly. The albino boy punched his friend lightly. They all chuckled before going serious again... sort of.

"Do we know when this kid'll be arriving?" Anthony asked. Scotty pulled a binder out of his bag. He was always in the offices, just snooping around after school hours. This time, he purposely looked for the files about the new kid and had copied them. The only information that had been given though is when he'd be arriving. He shuffled through the papers, looking for the schedule of the kids arrival date. Everyone watched him as he scanned the papers.