On Her Bad Side (Poly!BBS x Freader)

Requested by @Rosebossy

People: Evan, Brock, Lui, Jonathan, Tyler, David, Marcel, Craig, Brian, Ryan, Luke, Freader.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~*Third Person*~

The males- and single female- sat around the coffee table, doing whatever they wanted.

Evan had Jonathan lying his head in his lap as the Canasian read, the latter sleeping. Brock, Craig, Lui, and Marcel were playing Mortal Kombat, switching on and off between each other. David and Luke were scrolling through social media, and Ryan was trying to French braid (Y/N)'s hair.

They were all apart of the same gang, and were all serious about everything, even if they weren't doing anything. Only (Y/N) was the one that drew all strangers in.

She was cute, kind, and easily lovable. With doe shaped (E/C) eyes, a small yet full mouth, a small nose, (S/C) skin, (H/C) hair, decent sized breasts, a lean, somewhat muscled body, long legs and torso.

Her traits were great when helping the males with missions.

She wouldn't participate in fights. Oh, no, the males made sure she was as far from danger as possible. She would just act as a lure, getting whatever they needed from the enemy before moving in themselves.

One things for certain though, the males made sure everyone knew not to touch their (Y/N). And people didn't. Well, they usually didn't.

On those few occasions that there was a threat against (Y/N), those few who were threatening her would be taken out. Rather quickly as well. And no one knew who did it.

They always assumed that it was the BBS, since she was their 'precious' girl that they needed to protect.

But everyone knew not to mess with her. Or else they'd face the consequences. Just like those who try to get at her have.

They haven't dealt with a threat in a little over four months. On any of their lives.

And they haven't had to do any missions thankfully.

During a regular work month or something, their usually dealing with a job or two every other week.

It was nice that they got to relax a bit. It was rather quite rare.

Ryan sat back, admiring his work as (Y/N) giggled, turning to him and giving him a kiss on the cheek.

"Thanks, Ry." (Y/N) giggled. Ryan gave her a peck on the lips before she turned back to the screen to watch the others play.

The apartment was quiet by the groups standards. Even with the four occasionally giving a rage screech.

(Y/N) stood, walking towards the door and grabbing a set of keys from the dish.

"I'm going to go shopping." She called to the males in the living room, before quickly whisking away. The males didn't follow her.

Even if she did love her males to death, she needed a break every so often. And usually got it when she would go shopping.

The other eleven understood when she needed or wanted to be alone. They all had those points of time.

(Y/N) headed to the garage, sliding into a Mercedes Benz. She started the vehicle and drove out of the garage.

Taking the long way- like she usually does- (Y/N) started humming, letting her eyes drift from side to side. The whir of other engines are what kept her from letting her mind wander off completely.

Of course, the boys kept checking the clock, watching the minutes tick by as they waited for (Y/N) to return.

Sure, the males were tough in other people's eyes, but when they were around (Y/N), everything just looks like a charade.