Mermans Tale (Poly!BBS x Mreader) Part 3

People: Luke x Ryan x Evan x Tyler x Brock x Brian x Lui x Craig x Jonathan x David x Marcel x Mreader

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*~Your POV~*

It's been about two weeks since Kryoz and his crew had been here. During those weeks, I had been moved into the miniature lake behind the castle. Even if it was miniature, it was still big. Lily pads topped the water. There was a short stream leading to a relatively small waterfall. I really did enjoy it out here. It was open to the rain as well, which is one thing I had definitely missed. There was some fresh water fish in here as well. Even some pretty decent sized Koi fish that would swim around the entrance of the short stream. The others would come to visit me, but lately, it seems like they've been going out on voyages and quests.

I was currently sitting out of water, on the small sand shore. It was sunset, and the others are supposed to be returning later tonight. I wanted to try and stay up until they return. But with the warmth of the sun still burning the sand, I might fall asleep. I started humming, the fish and some birds coming up to me. I haven't yet told the story that explains my heritage. But I believe they started accepting it. I haven't turned into my other form either, not since that other group was over. But Craig has been asking me questions about it.

Things like could I willingly change into it. If I can control myself when changed. And what it felt like to change. And after he had gotten as much information about it as I could give, he started asking me about my abilities. I had explained everything as thoroughly as possible. That I can control animals and creatures with my songs, but not humans. That I have the combined strength and speed of a Mer and a Siren. Thankfully, he hasn't asked me about my past, and I haven't brought it up.

I yawned, breaking the song. The creatures around me didn't go off though. I laid back on the sand. I had pulled myself far enough up on the beach that even when the tides would rise, it wouldn't touch me. The worst that would happen in the morning is that I would probably have a sunburn or be a little dry, but nothing too serious. I fell asleep listening to the chirp of birds and leaves rustling in the wind.

~Time Skip~

~*Minis POV*~

It was merely a bit past sunrise. We hadn't returned home until nearly midnight last night. I didn't bother to go out and tell (Y/N) that we were back at the time, assuming that he would be sleeping by then. But now that it was morning, I could go and bug him a bit. I walked through the labyrinth of hallways as I made my way to the back exit of the castle. Already, I could see the rainbow from the mist of the fall and the sun light. Even with the orange light. A smile found its way onto my face as I exited the castle.

I could see (Y/N) laying down on the beach of the small lake we had moved him into since his tank was destroyed. Something didn't seem right with him though. My smile slowly faded as I got closer. Then I stopped. It was (Y/N) lying on the beach, assuming that he had fallen asleep there. But, his tail... it was replaced by toned and muscled legs. He had on a pair of orange and black male boxer briefs. I tried to process everything, but was unable to.

The information he had given me stated that he couldn't change his tail. To find him lying here with two legs... surprise was an understatement. I walked over to his side, lightly tracing the shape and muscles of his legs. I started to gently shake him.

"(Y/N)? (Y/N), dude, wake up." I urged. Slowly, so painstakingly slowly, he groaned and opened his eyes. He smiled when he saw me kneeling over him, but it dropped, probably due to the look on my face.