Whos What? (VanLui)

Requested by @reynavargasmaira.

People: Evan, Lui, Tyler, Craig, Brock, Brian, Luke, Marcel.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~*Third Person*~

Our problem occurs around a group of friends. And mainly around one in the group.

Lui, the smartest of the seven, has his future set ahead of him. He plans to got into neuroscience. Which meant he was a strict, 'no time for fooling around', straight 'A' student.

But even straight 'A' students had their faults.

And Lui's was his crush on a one Mister Evan Fong. The quarter back for the schools football team.

His friend, Tyler, was also apart of the team. He was the one who had originally introduced the two of them. And unlike Lui, Evan was a major, 'I don't give a damn', kind of guy. He hosted or attended a party almost every weekend. He would always get drunk, but was still was somehow responsible when doing so.

They always say opposites attract.

Lui sighed as he returned to his notes. It was a long weekend, and he had intended to get as much studying in as possible.

But there always has to be some interference, doesn't there?

A knock coming from the door downstairs had him groaning.

Sure, he'd been studying for a few hours by now. But any little problem would lead to a bigger one, right?

Lui stood from his chair, rushing down the stairs and towards the entrance. He opened the door to reveal two grinning faces.

Tyler was angled to give Craig, his boyfriend, visual into Lui's home.

Everyone- except Lui- was dating someone from their group. Luke had Marcel, Tyler had Craig, and Brian had Brock. Only Lui chose not to find a significant other.

Lui let a small smile crawl onto his face, his version of a hug in these situations. The other two males returned it.

"Yes?" Lui started, raising an eyebrow. Craig shrugged and motioned with his head to Tyler.

"Well," Tyler took over, "we were trying to reach you on your phone, but you weren't responding." Lui rolled his eyes.

"You know I study on the weekends, so I wouldn't have it in my room with me." Tyler shrugged, leaning against the doorframe, a smirk playing on his lips.

"Anyways, I came to ask you something." Lui motioned with his head for Tyler to continue. "Evans having a party tomorrow. We were wondering if you wanted to come?"

There was hope in Tyler's voice.

Lui blinked at him, taking the look on Tyler's face into consideration. There was no way he was getting out of this one.

Lui sighed, shaking his head.

"Fine. I know you won't leave me alone about this." Tyler gave him a victorious smile. "But. I'm only staying for half an hour. That's it." Craig rolled his eyes now.

"Your such a loner." Craig groaned. Lui narrowed his eyes at the blue haired male.

"I have a perfectly fine group of friends, thank you very much." Craig didn't know how to respond to that. It was both a compliment and a comeback all at once. So he let it go with a wave of his hand.

"Just, try and enjoy yourself for once." Lui opened his mouth to mask a remark when the other two turned and left.

He had no clue what he just got himself into.