Not So Quiet Voices (Poly!BBS x Freader)

Prompt: Schizophrenia based

People: Luke, Ryan, Jonathan, Evan, Brock, Brian, Marcel, Lui, David, Craig, Tyler, Freader

Sorry if I forgot someone, there are to many people to remember.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~*^Third Person^*~

It was around midday. Only one person remained in the house. Everyone else had gone out to buy needed items for their next group vlog. The editor sat at a chair, on her computer as she worked on her boyfriends videos. They had left maybe around an hour ago. She had been working for an hour. She laughed at each of their videos, never understanding how they manage to make the dumbest mistakes without realizing it. She paused the video and removed her headphones, placing them on the desk. Standing, she exited her room and went downstairs, towards the kitchen.

The cold of the fridge blasted her as she grabbed a water bottle from it. She leaned against the counter, unscrewing the cap. She brought the bottle to her lips, just as a giggle was heard. She froze, eyes darting across the room as she slowly brought the bottle back down. Swallowing hard, she pushed off the counter.

"Who's there?" She asked, her usual soft and silken voice shaking. She didn't know what to expect. For a few minutes, there was no answer. She looked around one more time before finally taking a sip from the bottle. The sound of a breath brushed against her ear.

"Don't  tell me you don't remember me," came a voice that was neither male nor female. The editor whirled around. But no one stood behind her. "I'm insulted. That you have forgotten about your best friend like that." She turned back around just as she realized what was happening. The editor was schizophrenic, but it's not normal. The voice would only come in the middle of every month. But it was late this month. So late that the editor had assumed it wouldn't happen this month. Had been hoping, that the voice wouldn't come and turn her into a wreck.

The editor dropped the water bottle and bolted out of the kitchen. She didn't want to hear the lies that the voice would tell her. That she wasn't loved, that nobody would care if she went missing. She ran around the living room, throwing open every cupboard and drawer. She was looking for her pair of headphones that were already connected to her iPod with her needed song downloaded multiple times onto one playlist. But she couldn't find them. The voice laughed again.

"You can't block me out that easily, dear," they coed. She was frantic now. The editor ran to her room, looking for anything to block out the voice. The headphones connected to her computer wouldn't work. They weren't really designed to cancel exterior sounds. She was trapped. Her monthly torture just starting. The mouth belonging to the voice appeared in front of her, just as it always does. She started shaking. She couldn't call the others. Her phone was dead, and to risk running down stairs to grab the home phone was as dumb as not knowing where her music headphones were.

"Why? It's so late, why come now?" (Y/N) whispered beneath a shaky breath. The voice laughed.

"Because this was the only day that you were actually alone for. And that you had no clue where your regular headphones are," the editor backed up onto her bed, sitting. "But I don't even know why you choose to stay with these males."

"Because I love them and they love me," the editor said louder. The mouth laughed again before twisting into a feral grin.

"Oh, sweetheart. The fact that you think they love you is absolutely precious." The mouth disappeared and reappeared behind the female. "Why won't you realize your just lying to yourself?" The editor whirled to where the mouth had reappeared, swiping at it. It vanished.

"Because I know I'm not lying to myself." The editor slowly turned around the room, looking for the mouth, hands squeezed into fists. She found it taped to one of the walls beside her computer desk.