The Best And Worst Of us (Kevedd)

The days grew cold as winter approached. Edd walked down to the bus stop bundled in layers of coats. He looked around as he walked, his eyes catching on a certain red-headed boy across the street. His face grew hot as he thought about him.

“Hey Double Dork! Where’s Your boyfriends? Did they dump you?” The red-headed boy taunted.

“Kevin, Eddy, Ed, and I are not in that type of relationship. We are merely friends.” The sock-headed boy explained.

Kevin Groaned in frustration, he was trying to pick on the nerd but he guessed the nerd didn’t understand his taunt’s.

The bus pulled up in front of them before Kevin could say anything else.

Later that day, Edd walked into chemistry and sat down, scattering his belonging and organizing them neatly on his desk. He sat up straight and waited for the teacher to come in and address the class. Edd was always early, even if he were a fraction of a second late he would flip out. Maybe that was what Kevin hated about him. Kevin walked in late, as usual, with the teacher not far behind him.

"Class! Settle down, today we are going to be doing a project on the thickness of Zinc on Galvanized metal!" She called. Most of the kids groaned, but Edd was thrilled. 

"Almost forgot to mention, you will have partners that I have already assigned." She added.

"Nazz and Rolf,"

The anticipation was killing Edd, he hoped to get someone who would just use him to get a good grade.

"Jimmy and Marie"

Kevin was in his own fantasy when he heard his name being called.

"Lastly, Kevin and Eddward." She finished.

Edd's heart dropped.

'Please, let this be a mistake!' He thought. He caught Kevin Grinning like a chesire cat.

Kevin stolled toward Edd, grin still intact.

"Well nerd, were gunna' have some fun aren't we" He said popping his knuckles, one by one.

Edd gulped.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Authors Note:

Hey guys, Hopefully this wasn't too bad, definately more to come. So hope you enjoyed and such so... Leave a review if i should continue or to show any grammar mistakes lol :DD

Picture btw isnt mine, i dont have that talent..