Chaptah 3

Kevin quickly got dressed and went outside to find that the dork had kept his promise.

“Good. Guess I don’t have to kick your ass now.” he said with a smirk.

“So Kevin, what do you require of me?” Edd asked in a low voice. He was terrified of what was to happen.

“We are gonna work on our project today. I don’t want to fail and you like to work.” Kevin replied.

“Let’s go.”

Kevin walked out to the parking lot towards his motorcycle. It gleamed like a diamond from the ever-bright Sun. Eddward had never ridden a motorcycle before. Though it was beautiful, he thought of it as a death trap. Kevin straddled the bike and pulled out his helmet, handing it to Double D.

“Well, you gunna stand there all day or are you gunna get on?” Kevin asked.

Edd hesitantly took the helmet and put it on, adjusting his hat so it fits perfectly inside. He made his way towards the rear of the bike.

“Um, Kevin, how does one get on this contraption?” He asked. Hey he didn’t know what to do

so, don’t judge. Kevin chuckled and got up. Edd’s confusion was very cute.

Wait-what?

Kevin shook the thoughts from his head. Edd was NOT cute!

“Like this,” He explained. The sock-headed boy slowly and hesitantly got up and onto the bike ungracefully. When Double D had situated himself Kevin sat back down on the bike and started the engine.

“You may wanna hold on..” Kevin said as he hit the gas. Edd’d hands flew to kevin’s waist, gripping tightly as they accelerated.

Edd prayed as they sped through the streets. When they got to Kevin’s house

“Get ready dweeb, were gunna have fun” he said with a smirk

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yassss. new chapter lol hope you like it. I'll probably post chpt 4 tonight or tomorrow morning!