Chapter 8: Part 1

So, SUPRIZE MY LOVELY PEOPLE!!! So, I May or may not have gone back on my contest... I added all the fantastic people who commented because why not!?

So here i present to you, TBAWOU chapter 8. Just a few more till the end!

P.s you may have notice i deleted the Non-chapters because, fuck them, they're out of date anyway. <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Edd's thighs trembled. Maybe it was from the nervousness. Or maybe it was from how Kevin was touching him so intimately. Who knows? Edd moaned softly as Kevin's fingers trailed downwards, thumbs hooking on the waist band of his pajama bottoms. Kevin pulled down slowly, just enough to free Edd’s cock from its confines. He took it into his mouth, sucking gently. Edd tried to keep his hips from thrusting forward, but from the small sound of Kevin choking, he obviously failed. Edd grew closer and closer with every twirl of Kevin’s tongue. He clenched the sheets in desperation. The tightness in his tummy grew until he finally came. Hot streaks went down Kevin’s throat and dripped from his chin. He started to work at his Boxers, He-

“Hey guys you awa-OH MY JESUS!” Kevins mom yelled as she walked in.

“Oh, oh okay. Okay. If I didn’t see it, it didn’t happen.” She said, placing her hand in from of her eyes.

“Oh uh, good morning, Linda…” Edd sputtered out.

“Okay, Could you guys, oh I dunno, NOT do that when im downstairs? Like Christ, give a girl some warning!” She laughed nervously.

“Well, I believe that is my cue to go on home, I’m sure mother is worried sick.”Edd said, tucking himself back into his pants awkwardly. He got off of the bed and tried to make himself decent. That would have to count for the most embarrassing that has ever happened to him. He grabbed his shirt, nodded at Linda, and ran past her. Kevin heard the door slam downstairs.

“So..” Kevin said awkwardly.

“Kevin, Sweetie. If you’re gunna have sex, please, be safe. Also, don’t do it when im home okay?” Linda said sternly.

“Uh, Thanks mom?” He said, unsure of his mom’s motives.

“Well, go get dressed and meet me downstairs. I have something to tell you “She said smiling. She bucked up slowly, turned, and closed Kevin's Door. Kevin sighed. He got up and pulled out a pair of skinny jeans. while he was putting them on, he had an idea. He quickly pulled out his phone and called the only person he could think that would help him. He made haste to put in the digits.

"Hello?" A voice said, almost as if they had just woken up.

"Hey, Desiree! I need your help on something"

"Kevin, do you know what fucking time it is?" She said, voice cracking the slightest. Kevin glanced across the room to his alarm clock.

"Yeah, its 8 am.."

"Yeah, yeah it is. What time do i usually sleep to kev?"

"Uh, noon?"

"Yes. so i have, what?, fours hours left? So i'd appreciate it if you didn't do this again bro." She said sternly.

"Anyway, what do you want? It better be important."

"Okay, so you know Edd?"

"Tall dipshit, loser or Dork?"She replied.

"Dork"

"Ah yah, what about him?"

"So, what would be the best place to take a nerdy guy like Edd for a..Outing" He said, pacing around the room staring at his random posters.