23. Fast

Louis Pov

My clothes came off faster than I had expected them to. I didn't know where Niall was or when he was coming home, but my apartment was closer to the restaurant than Zayn's and we picked that. It didn't matter where we went really. I just needed him.

I removed my shirt with the confidence of Zac Efron, simultaneously kissing Zayn's soft, tender lips and dipping my tongue into his mouth. Zayn followed my lead, pulling off his shirt, revealing his lean, gorgeous torso. I sighed with pleasure as I noticed the thin, intricate tattoos encircling his chest and shoulders. Down further, a gun tattoo and a heart tattoo embellished each of his V lines, making what was beneath his pants appear even more irresistible than before.

"Fuck, I want you," I breathed, in between kisses. We were in my bed now, and I was tugging at his belt, trying desperately to get it off so I could be more intimate with him. I craved his skin, his touch. His everything.

"What happened to 'I'm not over an ex?'" Zayn said, placing a hand over mine as I continued to pull. "You sure you Okay with this? Don't wanna do anything you're not comfortable with or will regret."

Why did he have to fuck up all my fun? Right now, nothing else in the world mattered but Zayn and his sexy black hair and his stubble and his smoldering lips. I just needed.... him. I didn't need anyone else. Not even Harry.

Harry had lied to me. Harry never asked me if I was okay with things like Zayn was doing right nowZ He just lied and manipulated me sexually and emotionally. I didn't need that.

What I needed was these sexy tattooed hip bones grinding against mine. And I needed it now.

"No, I'm good. I won't regret this," I said, looking into Zayn's soft eyes. He nodded, whispering "ok" before sliding off his jeans. And that's when the fun really began.

I hadn't been laid in six months, and honestly, I wasn't about to hold back. I'm one for foreplay if the mood is right. But right now I was in for something wild, and Zayn seemed to be too as he grappled aggressively with my pants.

Rolling to my side, I pulled off both my pants and my boxers. It was go time.

Zayn was still in his boxers, but he wouldn't be for long. I straddled him, my bare dick pressing against his clothed one, and then cupped his balls in my hand, giving them a soft squeeze. Zayn moaned softly, and I reached my hand into his boxers, tugging at his shaft with a flexible wrist.

His dick felt firm beneath my grip, and I gave it a few more jerks before removing my hand, allowing the elastic of his boxers to snap against his skin.

Zayn sat up and tugged his boxers off, throwing them on the floor. Then he lunged towards me, diving in head first towards my penis. Within seconds, his mouth was on my shaft and he was sucking wildly in and out, sending shivers down my spine as low moans escaped my lips.

Zayn licked the tip of my dick softly, auctioning his lips as he swiveled his careful tongue in a circular motion. It took everything in me not to cum on the spot.

"Top or bottom?" I asked between moans, tugging on Zayn's hair a bit as he blew me. When I asked the question, he looked up, a sexy smirk spreading across his face . "Surprise me," he replied.

Oh I would surprise him alright.

I motioned for Zayn to end the blow job — though that was the last thing I wanted — and then got up to grab a condom. Safety first, am I right?

Them, I climbed back onto the bed, grabbing Zayn roughly by the hips and moving behind him.
I gripped the heart and the gun tattoos tightly as I straddled him, slowly inserting a finger to test the waters before I entered him.

Zayn let out a soft moan, throwing his head back and closing his eyes. I entered another finger, swirling it around a bit before hooking my two fingers, sending Zayn into a fit of loud cries. "That's good," he choked. "Fuck."

I wasn't always top, but when I was, I liked to make it enjoyable. I removed my fingers and repositioned myself so my hips were aligned with his ass, which was kind of small, but peachy and perky all the more. Then, squeezing his hips, I entered my dick inside him, euphoria instantly pulsing through my body.

Let's fucking do this.

I began to ride Zayn, my hips thrusting wildly and making a loud smacking sound. "Down for dirty talk?" I grunted. Zayn was moaning and his eyes were closed but he nodded. "Sure."

I thrusted again and again, my penis pulsating inside  him as the pleasure overtook my body. "What do you want me to do to you?" I demanded, giving his ass a light slap. Hey, I never said I didn't have a kink....

"Fuck me," Zayn bellowed, sweat dripping down his neck and onto his back. I looked over at him and watched his face, which was twisted into an expression of both pleasure and pain. "Fuck me hard."

"As you wish," I replied breathily. Did I really say that? I had been watching too much Game of Thrones.

I pushed harder and faster, filling Zayn with my cock. Suddenly, out of nowhere, Zayn pushed back on my dick with his ass, sending me moaning like an opera singer. That felt so fucking good.

What happened next felt like slow motion. In response to that awesome push back thing he did, Zayn started coming, spraying his semen onto the blanket and collapsing in front of me. I pulled out and began to come as well, still moaning from what had just happened.

That was fucking incredible.

We both sort of just sat their for a second, trying to take in what had just gone down. Then Zayn rolled over and looked up at me with a smile. "You were bloody amazing," he said, laughing. I smiled, stroking his bicep a bit as we locked eyes.

Then I raised an eyebrow and my face twisted into a sneaky smile. "Ready for round two?" I asked.