28. Happier

Louis' Pov

"Oh my god this cheese is like amazing af," I said taking a bit of the pizza. I was still drunk, and honestly the pizza was just pure, cheesy bliss. It had been ages since I allowed myself a slice.

"You're amazing af," Harry replied in a valley girl accent. He took another slice and looked at me with a big smile, his eyes wrinkling around the edges. He looked so happy — so happy and so cute. I loved freshly showered, pajama Harry. His hair was just a little frizzy and he smelled clean — like soap and honey and stuff. Me Likey.

"Thanks, I know," I replied, shimmying a bit in my seat. I'm not really a dancer but sometimes the alcohol just turns me into one. And I'm really good too. Just have to have enough shots.

One time, a while ago, Niall got me super drunk off tequila and I was told that I had danced on the tables of the diner that night. I mean, I guess I really just blessed them with my talent. They should be happy.

"I hope you do know, though, Lou," Harry replied, his face softening. "Like when you're not drunk. I hope you realize your worth. When you stood up to me, I felt like shit but I was really proud of you. Cause You knew you didn't deserve my shit." He was sort of blushing at this point. Aww. My little tomato face.

"Sorry... I... we shouldn't talk about this right now," Harry said before I could respond. "Let's just relax, and we'll talk about it tomorrow." I shrugged. "Well I am pretty serious about those sexy flannel Jammie's you're wearing," I giggled. What were we even talking about? I couldn't keep track anymore.

Oh yeah. Talking about our relationship. The R Word. Yeah yeah yeah. That could wait until tomorrow. It was sort of a lot. Thinking about Our relationship made me think about how shitty I was and right now I didn't want to feel shitty - I wanted to feel fuzzy and warm. And I wanted this pizza.

"Lou, oh my gosh. How many drinks did you have?" Harry asked, getting up to grab some more napkins. I guess I didn't realize how big of a mess I had made. There was pizza sauce on the floor in front of me. But that didn't necessarily have to be my fault did it? Harry was right there too, and he could have spilled....

Harry came back and started cleaning, his butt wiggling in those cute PJ pants of his. I bit my lip and tried not to say something inappropriate.

"Go, Johnson!" I screamed. Without really thinking, I got up and sat on top of Harry's back pretending to ride him like the horse Johnson I had ridden at a birthday party when I was 7. That was a cool freaking horse.

"What are you doing?" Harry asked in a panicked tone. I felt him tense up under me and I was afraid he might buck me off like one of those horses in the movies.

"I'm pretending to ride a horse," I said laughing. Harry was sort of frozen there on his hands and knees looking back at me with wild eyes. Only his eyes were green and human sized, not brown and horse sized.

"Okay, get on then!" He said, motioning for me to put my arms around his neck. I reached out and grabbed his back, which was strong and rippling with muscle under my touch.

Then, he quickly stood up and grabbed me under the legs, piggy back style, jogging around the room like a maniac, with me cackling the whole time.

"You have to neigh!" I whined, patting him on the head. "You're bloody ridiculous," Harry replied with a laugh. But a few seconds later he gave in and did it.

"Neiighhhh," he cried out, jumping wildly. "I fucking love it!" I shouted as I nuzzled my face into his warm back. He reached an arm back and pet my Hair softly, sending shivers down my spine.

And in that instance, as cuddled up against Harry, I finally felt happy for once. I finally felt free.

A/N: Sorry for the short / fluff chapter. I just thought this would be cute to show. Thanks to everyone who made it this far in the story!! I hope you're enjoying it. It's taken a while to get Larry back together, with all the Sharon and Zayn drama, but I'm hoping they're able to work things out — even with a sober Lou. Also it wasn't my intention for Louis to have eating problems but it sort of just happened. Hopefully it brings light to eating disorders and other mental health problems and paints a realistic picture of what it can be like. Let me know if there's anything you want to see happen or want more of. I'll try my best to incorporate it!

What do y'all think of the point of views by the way? I was originally gonna do only Louis POV but I ended up doing Harry's too because it was too hard to figure out what was up with him especially when they split. But the order is kind of random... thoughts?

Anyways thanks so much for reading! I have a few chapters left but I hope to be done soon!