Epilogue

Harry's Point of View

"Hey, Love. How was work?" I said, jogging to the door and kissing him tenderly on the cheek. It was a year since we had gotten together and just a few months ago, I had moved out of Chris' and in with Louis and Niall.

Lou and I liked to pretend we lived alone like a real couple, but having Niall as the third wheel was pretty entertaining — especially when he epically failed and cooking and doing pretty much any household chore.

"It was great. Big story today about a break in. They caught the guy," Louis said, tossing his backpack down on the floor and wrapping me into a tight hug. "You're so cute in your work clothes," I cooed, stroking his hair. Louis was a professional journalist now, which meant he had to wear khakis and button downs to look professional. The khakis were adorable— the squeezed his butt in all the right places. And today's powder blue collar shirt looked stunning against his eyes. I was obviously a fan.

"How was your day, babe?" Louis asked, heading to the kitchen. He opened the fridge and grabbed a yogurt and an apple. It seemed like an ordinary thing to have a snack, but for Louis, it was so much more than that. Over the Past year, he's worked so hard to get his eating on track, to stop starving himself. And he was even working really hard on quitting smoking. He had the patch now and had cut back significantly. Things were really looking up.

"Good. We're working on a new logo!" I said with a smile. I was currently working at a coffee delivery startup, oddly enough with a guy I met from Payless, and business was booming. Apparently you didn't need a degree to create strategies and execute marketing. And I realized I was really quite good at it. I designed the logo, social media content, and jingle myself.

As for my music, I was taking a break from live performing for a while and putting out some of my own solo content on YouTube. The year I spent with the band had been stressful, and after finally being able to cut ties with Liam, it was good to have a break for myself.

"That's great, babe. I love to see you happy," Louis said, digging into his yogurt. "Want one?" I nodded. I really liked the kind with the chocolate pieces you could mix in, so I grabbed one of those.

"You know, Lou. We're literally just sitting here and eating grocery store yogurt and I'm having the best time of my life," I said with a giggle. "I don't need anything else but you."

Louis blushed, his cheeks reddening. He looked so great with his newly slicked back hair, his sapphire eyes, his chiseled jaw. And those lips that were always calling my name.

"Love you, Haz," Louis replied with a smile. He leaned forward to kiss me on the head, but that's when the door swung open and Niall came stumbling in with groceries.

"Hey guys. I got a make your own taco kit for tonight!" He said excitedly, nearly dropping the bag as he stormed into the kitchen. "Although I've never made tacos so I'm kind of confused...."

Lou and I gave each other a sassy look that basically expressed our mutual judgment of Niall, and then giggled, nodding our heads as we feigned excitement for his cooking.

"Ni, we both know Harry's gonna end up cooking it all," Louis chuckled, rising from the table to throw out his trash. I laughed and followed Louis to the trash bin. "Some things never change," I said to Niall, who was muttering something in protest under his breath.

"Yeah, some things never change. But I don't want them to," Louis replied. "This is perfect. We're perfect." He leaned on his tip toes and kissed me tenderly. I felt the same way.