Chapter 1 - meeting

Shawn
       It was my first day in California after I had moved from Canada. It was a lot warmer here and more people were living in our neighbourhood than what we had living by us in Canada. Me and my mom lived alone after my sister had decided to stay with my dad in Canada. I hate my dad he was a bitter mean guy with no care in the world... but enough about him. I started school tomorrow and I didn't want to one but I was all sorted, until I laid my eyes on this lovely human being, he had brown eyes... which reminded me of chocolate and was very good looking! I walked over to the front door and waited for him to knock.  I opened the door in a rush after hearing a quiet couple of taps on the door.

"Hey I'm Cameron, Cameron Dallas. I live across the road, I wanted to come in great you."
His voice was very masculine and deep and rough. The way he dressed looked to me as if he was a bad boy, which I liked.. I'm gay by the way.

"U-hi" I said with a nervous tone as our eyes met for the first time for about five seconds. Shawn snap out of it.

"I was wondering if you needed a lift to school tomorrow?"  He said again. Oh his voice was killing me!

"U-sure thanks.. do you wanna come in so we can get to know each other u more?" I said sounding like a nervous wreck.

"Ye let me just text me mom" he kept saying in that voice.

"K"

Cameron

"Mom there new neighbours can I go great them?" I said

" yeah sure honey just don't be to long"

"I won't"

I walked out the door and over to their house and as I knocked I could see the hottest boy I ever met. I could tell he was from Canada.

"Hey I'm Cameron, Cameron Dallas. I live across the road, I wanted to come in great you."

" U-hi" he said sounding nervous.. it was quite funny actually but our eyes locked for about five seconds he had the same eye colour as me.

"I was wondering if you needed a lift to school tomorrow?" I asked.

"U-sure thanks.. do you wanna come in so we can get to know each other u more?" He asked me his voice was so dreamy, I'm bi by the way.

" Ye let me just text my mom" I said feeling happy inside.

He answered with a "k"

———————————————————————

A/N

I love this chapter it's the start of the Shameron friend ship. Ah Cameron is so dreamy. I love him so much.

459 words.