Chapter 2 - first kiss

Cameron

"Your house is lovely Shawn!" I say.

"Thanks" Shawn said not knowing what else to say.

We walked up the stairs and into his bedroom and started watching a movie together. I couldn't stop thinking about Shawn and his lovely eyes features and above all his abs! I loved the tight tops that he wears.

"So where's your mom Shawn?" I ask quietly.

" She's gone house hunting. She said that if I wanna bring a boy back then she won't be able to here it because she won't be living here." He said.

"Wait your gay Shawn?" I say not trying to sound to excited.

"Yes now I'm guessing you don't wanna talk to me do you? You know where the door is if you need to use it which Is probably what you wanna do anyway." He said I could see a tear running down his face and I wiped it off.

"I don't think it's stupid or weird because I'm bi." I say leaning in getting closer and closer until he smashes our lips together. I could stay like this for ever it was nice and I mean he had lips that I could just kiss all day.!

Shawn

The kiss was amazing Cams lips are so soft and kissable I could do it all day.

—-——————————————————————

A/N

Wow this Shameron story is coming on really well, even though it's shit.
236 words.