Chapter 3 - hospitalized

Cameron

I picked up Shawn and he was quiet half the car ride there, it was quite weird.

"Hey Shawn you've been really quiet are you ok?" I said in a worried tone.

"Yeah yeah I'm fine it's just I'm kind of nervous." He said. I'm still really worried at this point because I don't think it's that.

"Are you sure I don't think it's that?" I say concentrating on the road. Then I hear crying, I look over and there he is, the love of my life, crying his eyes out. I immediately pull over the car.

"Shawn what's the matter?" I say hugging him tightly. But he screams in pain. I felt really bad.

"Shawn what did I do, I'm so sorry I didn't mean to hurt you" I say nearly crying. Then I see it a blood stain on his t-shirt and it looked wet to.

"Shawn speak to me. Please I love you and care for you I'm worried. Please you need to tell me what's happened." I say starting to cry. I try to comfort him and then he starts to speak.

"It wasn't you, but I need to get to the hospital now! Cam please tell me you wont ever leave me" and at that moment he passes out. I start speeding my way there as I'm bawling my eyes out crying, he's just there in my car passed out with a blood stain on his t-shirt. I pull into the hospital car park and carry him in bridal style and at that moment I start screaming at the top of my voice.

"Someone help me please"

A nurse comes over and asks me what happened

" it's my boyfriend he has a wet bloodstain he started crying in my car and when I went to comfort him he screamed in pain and then passed out" I say crying my eyes out to the nurse.

"It's okay. He's safe now." She says in a reassuring voice. I waited in the waiting room and I saw his mom rushing in.

"Excuse me are you Cameron Dallas?" She says.

"Yes I am" are you Shawn's mother?" I say

"Thank god I've found you. What happened?" I explain to her what's happened and then the nurse comes and says.

"Shawn Mendes's boyfriend" and I stand up and his mum looks at me with a happy face. I explain to the nurse that this is his mom and she lets us both through. I see him lying there and he smiles when he sees his mum but I walk in and he sits up with a couple of painful grunts.

"Cameron. I missed you so much!" He says in that lovely voice of his.

"I missed you more" I say. He turns to his mom and asks if we can have some alone time and she goes and gets me a coffee as well as her.

"Shawn did they fine out what happened to you I was shitting my self when you collapsed in my car."

"Cameron I'm so sorry" he says starting to cry a bit but I comfort him.

"What are you sorry?" I say while looking straight into his eyes.

"Cam can you promise me that you won't tell anyone what I'm gonna tell you?"

"Shawn you can trust me with all your heart"

"Ok well when I was living with my dad in Canada, he used to um... uh- abuse me" He says while I start hugging him and kissing him as he cry's on my shoulder.

"And I couldn't cope so I started self harming and when I moved here all the memories came flooding straight back to me and I got a knife and started slicing my side but I slipped and it went in to deep" He says while crying on my shoulder still.

"Cam will you promise me something?" He says while looking straight into my eyes.

"Anything for you Shawny"

"Please don't hurt me" He says when my heart melts.

"Shawny trust me I could never hurt you I love you. Your my world and I wouldn't change a thing. I could never hurt you because of how lovely you are. I love you with all my heart and I definitely would never change it." I say while giving him a long passionate kiss. Then I look to my side where I see Shawn's mom by the door and she says..

"Cameron I can tell your going to be perfect for my Shawn. That was so sweet what you said then. That's pure love from the heart." I look over to my side and see Shawn fast asleep with a smile plastered along his face. I give him a little peck on his head.
I was about to leave to go call me mom to tell her what had happened and a hand grabs mine I look over to see Shawn holding me hand.

"Cammey don't leave me please" He says.

"Shawny I'll be right back I'm stepping outside to call my mom and I'll be straight back in here with you. I promise"
———————————————————————

A/N
Isn't this story fabulous. I love Cameron and Shawn together.
870 words