Chapter 4 - Passing out

Shawn

   As Cam drives  me home and my mum follows behind I begin to feel pain in my side again, I look down and blood is leaking everywhere I start panicking and as I look up Cam isn't there and it's a pitch black room, I start to cry and scream

"Cam, Cameron please don't leave my you left me!" I'm crying like mad at this point and I feel a hand on my shoulder and all the colour comes back and I'm lying in my bed with Cam cuddling me pressing me against his chest I feel his warmth on me and making me warm I look up and I see him with a worried look on his face.

"Shawn I wouldn't never leave you. You passed out looking at the scar on you and when I put you in your bed you started screaming my name and crying so I pulled you close and you came back." He said in his reassuring manly voice.

"I'm so sorry, you must think I'm crazy, mostly people will leave now and not come back, you know where the door is." I said starting to back away from his hug. He pulled me as close as he could.

"I would never walk out on you or leave you ever because I don't think your crazy I think you've been through enough heart break and pain and that I could never leave you , because I love you with all my heart." He said and it warmed my heart to know that he cares so much about me.

"I love you so much Cam will you stay and cuddle with me?"

"Of course I will I love you so much more than you love me though" He said as he pulled me close and lay down by my side and then we both started drifting off to sleep.
———————————————————————-
A/N
Bit of a short chapter but I love the fact that Cameron is so caring in this.
Poor Shawn
337 words