Chapter 6- new beginning and scares

Shawn
I woke up in our new king size bed with an arm around my chest and another arm I was lying on, I knew who's arms they were instantly I look over and see Cameron, then the room went all dark and then I looked at him again and it was my dad.

"Cam, Cameron he's here my dad help me please Cameron where are you?!"at this point I'm crying my eyes out crying for Cameron to come and rescue me " Cam please help me. He's gonna hit me with the belt again! Help" then I felt the warmth hit me, the room went bright again and I saw Cameron's skin and abs with my face right against it, I looked down to see his body was wet from all my tears. I love him so much when ever this happens he's there with me and I love him.

"Cam Your here you didn't leave. I was so scared" I said in tears farming myself down.

"Like I said I would never leave you, you don't need to be scared now, I'm here, shhh I'm here it's ok baby boy I'm here." He said calming me down. After I'd stopped shaking and crying and was calm again I look at Cameron who's now cuddling with me while lying down on the bed.

"I'm so sorry Cam I can't keep doing this to you I bet you've had enough" I say getting up and going to the bathroom, I start throwing water over my face and as I start brushing my teeth I feel to hands come around my waist and I look up to see Cameron standing there, he starts kissing the back of my neck and he starts kissing up to my lips and we stay there for what seems like a couple of minutes kissing each other I go back to the bedroom and lay down with him next to me.

"You stay here and I'll go make us some breakfast" while applying some boxer shorts on. I'm in my boxers and if he's only now putting them on does that mean he slept naked? Obviously Shawn duh! I snap out of thinking in my mind and look at the clock 7:39am I get up and go to the kitchen when I here the breakfast being plated up, I look and he has a whole plate of blueberry and chocolate chip muffins. My favourite.

"You didn't half to go to all their trouble" I say

"It doesn't bother me anyway, I like cooking" I smile. We sit down and start eating before I stare into his chocolate brown eyes and then it starts to go dark and all I feel is me falling off my chair and then everything is black and my ears are ringing, all the colour comes back and Cam is cuddling me on the cold wooden floor while I start crying.

Cameron

What do I do Shawn drops him muffin which is weird for him and then he collapses I run over and start cuddling him on the cold wooden floor he's gone so cold and isn't opening his eyes. I start tearing up thinking he's dead until he looks up at me and starts crying.

Shawn

Cam caresses my cheek and kisses me then picks me up bridal style and carry's me to the bedroom before I here the front door open and everything goes black again and I start shouting for them to go away and it goes black but I can feel Cam and I can still move I know I haven't passed out.

Gina

I walk up to the entrance of Shawn and Cameron's apartment I can't wait to see my baby Shawn. I open the door, everything's quiet. They must be asleep. I walk into the kitchen but muffins are set out there's one on the floor and a chair on the floor I heard Shawn shouting and crying from the bedroom saying stuff like Cam get them away, tell them to leave I run there before I see Shawn on the bed in tears crying and Cameron cuddling him while he's tearing up. I run over and hear Cameron shout my name.

"Gina your here, finally please he's already passed out twice this morning but he keeps saying my dad he's coming— I" Cam was cut off because Shawn shouted.

"Cameron help me save me he's coming my dads gonna strangle me with the belt again!" I start to feel my eyes watering and I start crying before Shawn comes around again.

Shawn

I come round and see my mother and Cameron in tears I stare at Cam and caress his cheek he's only now realised I was awake and he lays me down and start spooning me, his arm wrapped around me his big strong arms keeping me safe.

———————————————————————
A/N

Wow this chapter is so emotional I can't believe that I started to feel like crying while writing this

838 words