Chapter 12 - heartbreak

Cameron
I wake up to feel that there's no Shawn there I get up walking around the apartment worried at this point, there's a letter on the table in Shawn's handwriting,

Dear Cameron
I'm sorry I don't know how I'm gonna explain this but I heard you moaning in your sleep saying a mans name "Tom" I can't handle it so Im coming around for my stuff later on in the afternoon please don't try to text e-mail or ring me for a while. I love you Cam but I don't know how I can trust you.
From
Shawn xx

I can feel tears in my eyes and I start bawling out in tears. I stand up shakily and go to the kitchen and find a knife. I start cutting my wrist slowly and it stings like hell but it releases some pain and heartache and then I look to the kitchen entrance and I see a figure before it goes all black.

Shawn

I pull up outside Cameron and i's flat before unlocking the door I see the letter is on the floor and I can here crying I run into the kitchen to see Cameron with a knife and he's got slashes going down his wrists he looks at my and collapses. I run over and start tearing up.

"Cam no, no, no, please wake up trying to stop the blood with my shirt I took off it's not stopping my hands are completely covered in blood and there's a puddle of blood that were lying in. I'm really crying and screaming now and he won't wake up. Then my mum comes running in and starts crying she calls an ambulance and they arrive a minuet later.

"Sorry sir, you won't be aloud in relatives or is he's in a relationship is aloud in the van." He says.

"I'm his boyfriend I should be aloud in!" I say in anger and upset.

"Fine sir I'm sorry but only you." I nod and tell my mom to meet me at the hospital.

It's been an hour now and me and my mom are in tears, I'm worse.

"Shawn Mendes" two police officers call me.

"Yes officer" I say wiping away my tears.

"Could we have a chat?"

"Yes sure" I explain to them what happened and then they pat my back and my mom comes rushing in.

"Shawn it's Cameron he's woken up and calling for you"