Chapter 9 - Tragedy

Shawn
I woke up feeling to strong arms around me and something poking me against my back I figure it's his finger so I grab it and it feels warm like a finger, I slowly make my way down his finger and then realise what I'm actually grabbing.

"Someone's happy this morning." A deep voice speaks up behind me and laughing, I turn around and go all red my hand still on it. I slowly look under the blanket.

"Someone's got morning wood" I say gently still moving me hand around it.

"You horny bastard" He says while giggling a bit.

"Are you gonna take care of it or am I?" I say while giggling a bit.

"Well since your here why don't you?" He speaks up in a seductive masculine horny way which i like.
I start pumping my hand up and down and picking up the speed I hear him moan which is sexy "Shawn...Uh" I keep going picking up the pace until he screams "I'm ...coming.. I'm.. coming!" Then he screams my name in pleasure before shooting his white seed all over my hand and down his chest. I look down to actually realise how big he is it's about 9inches long! I start licking and sucking all the seed of my hand and his chest and his dick before swallowing it all at once.

"That was amazing" He says as he's panting and getting his breath back.

"I love you" I say to Cam

"I love you baby boy he says back to me.

I get up and he does before we both go in the shower sharing the water and shampoo. Seeing cams body with water all over it makes me feel all happy inside. I hear I knock at the door.

"I'll go answer it" I say putting a towel around my self.

"Please come back in they'll go away soon." He says in a sad voice.

"I'll be fast I promise okay" I say while he's making me smile.

"Okay" He says as I kiss him once more I go to the door and answer it I see a guy there.

"Hello how can I help you today?" I say

"Hi I'm here to check your electric meter. I've done everyone else's in the building"

"Okay well the meter is in the kitchen I'll be back now." I say before going back to the bathroom.

"Hey Cammey, the electric guy is here and he's checking the meter so get out."

"Okay baby boy" he gets out and we both go and change into some Calvin Klein underwear, joggers and a tank top.

We walk out back to the kitchen and the guy isn't there.

"Where's this guy then?" Cam says. Before I can say another word there he is standing behind us with a gun!

"Cameron." I say in a scared tone.

"What's the matter baby" as he turns around he sees the guy.

"WHERES THE SAFE?!!"

"We don't have one" Cameron says

"Listen dude, either put the gun down or let my boyfriend go into the bedroom as long as he's safe." Cameron says.

"No Cam I won't let you stay in here with him" I scream

He goes close to me ear and whispers "my phones in the bedroom"

"Okay Cam I love you" I say before I walk into the bedroom. I run to the phone and call the police. Five minuets later I hear a load is gunshots and to people drop to the floor. I run out and see the police with guns in their hand I look at the guy and there's blood leaking from his arm as he's injured. Then I look at the other side where Cameron is lying there with blood flowing out of his chest.

"Cameron! No... this couldn't have happened" I call my mom and tell her that I'm on my way to the hospital and then I call Cameron's mom and she's on her way to. I half to wait in the waiting room and my hands are covered in Cameron's blood and I'm shaking and crying until I here a voice scream my name it's my mom, I run over to her and I'm crying on her shoulder and then I see Cameron's mom who's hugging me to I pull out of the hugs and I'm still crying me eyes out. I explain to both of them what happened and I'm still crying as my mom is hugging me.

"I don't want him to die" I say bawling my eyes out.

"He won't he's strong he'll pull through" my mom says. I look at my mom and his mom and back to my mom

"Do you promise" I say still bawling my eyes out.

"I promise" as she starts to cry at the sight of me.

A nurse walks out and looks at me she comes over and says "are you Shawn Mendes?" I nods and she says, well I have good news and bad news,

"Bad news?" I say

"Cameron's had an operation in his stomach and there will be a scare there which he will have for the wrest of his life." I'm confused looking at her.

"Good news?" I say

" Cameron's asking for you and he said he wants to see you only for a couple of minuets but he's survived the op and he's doing really well.

I rush to Cameron's room and see him lying there smiling. I run over and he moves over and patts so I can lie by him. He puts his arm out so I can use it as a pillow, the I see the door open and it's my mum and his I look up at Cameron and he's sleeping, both of them are smiling at the sight they see.

------------------------

A/N

I love how cute they are together

984 words