Chapter 10- aftermath

Shawn
I open my eyes to reveal that I'm in a hospital bed and I have an arm under my head I knew instantly who it was, I look up anyway and see Cameron.

"Hey Cammey you awake?" I say cuddling into his bear chest.

"Hi baby boy I'm awake. How are you?" He says while playing with my hair.

"I'm fine but I'm more worried about you." I say with a smile.

"I'm fine baby boy, I've just got a scare that's all and it's not that big anyways." In a sexy tone.

"I love you so much and I never want anything to happen to you ever, and I wanna rescue you next time" I say leaning closer to his soft lips.

"Let there not be a next time, and I love you more than you could think he says before loving in closer and kissing my lips. We stay like that until I here the door close and I pull apart revealing my mom and his. I smile at them and they smile back.

"You guys are such a cute couple I half to say" his mom says.

"I agree" my mom says.

"Thanks" we both day at exactly the same time and look at each other and I peck his lips again.

"Cammey can I be honest?" I say in a nervous tone.

"Yes of course" he says reassuring me and comforting me.

I start to cry and he cuddles me.

"I... thought I was... gonna... loose - you" I say while crying in his arms. My mom comes over and kisses my cheek.

"Shawn, baby even if I did go - which I won't anytime soon anyway, you would never loose me because I would always be here in your heart" He says while caressing my cheek and kisses my head.

The nurse walks in and says "I'm sorry but visiting times over now"

"Oh I'm not visiting" she looks at me confused.

"I'm staying" I say confidently, and Cameron smiles at me.

"Oh no I meant two of you will half to go"

"Cam I love you okay get better soon and goodby Shawn have a nice night you to" his mom says before kissing Cams cheek and hugging me and my mom says and does practically the same.

"I'm never leaving your side again." I say to Cameron.

"Ditto baby boy" he says before kissing my lips and me both drift off to sleep.

------------------------

A/N

Aww they are so cute together

419 words