Chapter 8- overprotective

Shawn
I just walked through the door of our apartment and Cameron is guiding me to the bedroom.

"What's going on Cammey?" I say in a seductive voice.

"Well I thought since we've been in hospital for the whole day and now it's night and we're going to the bedroom, I'm gonna lay you down out the sheets over you and make you your most favourite thing in the world and we are gonna lie down and chill watching Netflix." He says in a caring voice.

"I thought we were gonna carry on from the cubical this afternoon?" I say in a sad voice.

"You need to wrest until tomorrow night." He gives me a winking face. I smile.

Cameron

I walk to the kitchen and get the muffins out which I put in after tucking my baby boy in to bed. Now I'm taking the muffins back into the bedroom and I see him smiling as I walk into the bedroom with my shirt off holding a plate of muffins. I lay beside him and cuddle next to him, he's lying in my chest eating a muffin I baked.

"Cammey your a really good cook! These muffins are amazing!" He laughs while staring into my eyes I can see his chocolate brown eyes and he sits up and leans closer and closer until he kisses me and I kiss back, then our tongues are dancing around in each other's mouths, I can taste the chocolate muffin he ate a moment ago in his mouth and then we both let go before spooning and going to sleep.

-----------------------
A/N
I love this book now I think I'm getting better at writing I think I'm gonna include more SMUT through the next couple of chapters but I know it won't be good.

303 words