Chapter 2 | Dream or Illusion

Readers POV 
The sunlight shimmered through the dirty windows and the dry air on your face as your eyes began to open up. "New day, full of new decisions" You more or less happily thought while blinking your eyes abruptly. Without feeling a need to look at your alarm clock, you stud up and walked to the bathroom were you got ready. You were still wearing the same clothes as yesterday just out of laziness. You grabbed your keys, your phone and your bag and ran out. "Something seems different today but maybe it's just the weather." 

Today you decided to give yourself a free day after this stressful week. While you were walking along the street, you saw many different people, short, tall, thin and chubby," but we're all humans."

 Once you finally arrived at the bakery, you waited in the line, with a some people in front of you. A small TV which was attached to the top corer of the wall, was on and you listened to the news.

«The 22 year old MinYeonhyun, was found dead sitting in his car, outside in the woods of Seoul. His corpse had no traces of harm and neither the police nor the doctors could tell the reason for this young man's sudden death...»

The report went on but the sound gut dull. Your head felt like a bullet got shot right through it. "Seems like I'm getting a migraine again" You had no idea and were so silly and not caring about yourself at all. Suddenly everything got blurry, "Euuh" was all you gave as response to the lady who waited for your reply to her with your order. The other people in the small bakery started to scream as your legs abruptly bend and you fell on the floor while fainting. Your head hit a chair. Within two seconds, you passed out. 

This time you woke up this feeling of the difference you noticed earlier came back, now even stronger. "Everything is black." The bed and the small table next to it, the floor, the walls, everything seemed like it would be covered in deep black ink. You couldn't move and you saw how the room started to fill more and more with the dark liquid, which came out of nowhere. Fear started to grow in your mind as you felt the ink floating over your stiff body. You were given no more time to take a last breath and anxiety was the only thing left in your mind. A soft voice started singing a song. It sounded like a little kid singing you a  lullaby to say goodbye to the life you spend so unproductive. The voice changed to a more deep voice but in a really smooth way. "So this is how it feels to die?" You began to cry again but no matter how hard you tried, no tears came out of your eyes, it felt like crying in your body till your lungs and throat was filled with tears. 

The voice stopped singing. A tall white figure appeared in the dark pit which seemed to change to an empty black room with the only light shining from this creature. It started to come near you and now you could recognize the silhouette of a man. "He seems so tall, with long skinny legs. Will he come closer?" You needed a few more seconds to fully concentrate on the situation since your mind got blasted with tons of questions, existing without answers. He seemed to give you a strong but strange way of comfort. Maybe it also was something else, but you were sure, this is how comfort could feel like-somebody coming for you and only you.

? POV
"So that's the person huh? This will be a bit harder then the last times i think-she's pretty. " He thought while not turning around to the person being maybe 2-3 years younger than him.

Readers POV
Y/n: "Are you a ghost?" He probably didn't even heard you but you continued."What is this?" Stubborn you tried to keep talking to him. "Yah, where am I and why the heck won't you reply to me?" You noticed his head turning in your  direction but he seemed busy or something. You made a short pause to overthink your next question but you did it anyways."Are you an angle or something and am I dead?" The typical cheesy questions, every person would ask in a situation like this. But there still was one thing you needed to ask. "Are you coming for me?'