Chapter 5 Part 1 | Heartbeat

Readers POV
Blood was dripping to the ground from the bandages bound around your half broken head. The feeling you had felt highly intimidating but more comfortable and loving then what you had ever felt before. Shyly, your dark eyelashes went up and down for exactly 3 times, before you finally opened your eyes, after a seemingly short, but shockingly long period of time.

Y/n: "So, how long has it been since we met?" Your still very quiet and sleepy voice sounded so soft but more ruff then usually. You couldn't believe finally being able to talk to him.

? POV
"Not too long for me, i was watching over you like your personal angle, you know?" he wanted to say it out loud so bad but knew it wouldn't make this hole thing easier, so he kept it for himself, smiling at the person lying in his arms.

Readers POV
You noticed your body was hold by an unknown but also similar body. He wore a black shirt with black pants, black glossy shoes, a black coat which cover half of his body and a white watch. He had both of his muscular and slender arms safely wrapped around your comparable small torso. The warmth you received was unbelievably lovely and felt nothing but right. "It smells like childhood" you secretly thought while still having your head buried underneath his coat. One thing was off, which firstly didn't even bother your naive thoughts, but mysterious was-there was no heartbeat. 

After a few seconds you noticed the dead-full silence blocking all of your natural behaviors. The blood started dripping and your heart felt slow as everything seemed to go in slow motion again. 

Y/n: "Ih-I wiwill p-ppppas out so-" You still were calm, since passing out wasn't an super unusual thing.

"Shhhht,be quite, you won't. You're save right where~" His voice left you shook, "I know it's him" It was perfect. Anything could have happened now, but it wouldn't have had enough meaning to you then hearing the voice you've been belonging for, for such a damn long time,

"~you are. I know you're not scared so lets just stay like this for some more time, than i'm willing to tell you more details, if you even need reasons to not leave where you sit right now."

? POV
"It's time to show the beauty which is hidden deep inside."

Readers POV
He smiled at you again, this time you felt a new and strange force, slowly grabbing you by the hand to lead you behind the closed doors.

It felt like you sat there for an eternity, an eternity you were willing to die for. A descent smell, smelling like a fresh, rainy spring day and leaves falling down the trees, hit your nose and left you shook. This reminded you of your huge curiosity about what a long duration you must probably have spent right in this spot. The two of you remained silent for at least an hour or so. You couldn't fall asleep, knowing whatever he was, he wasn't a human and that thing right underneath your legs! "How fitting" you thought while a petite smile was shyly drawn on your face. "It's enough! When did I start trusting anybody!" About to jump off of the man's lab you already had one leg on the ground as- a hand was placed on your forehead. 

Your face faced an empty room, well not fully empty. "Hundreds of books in endlessly long and never ending bookshelves. No light besides the one coming from whatever was glowing behind your back, no windows no ceiling, no walls-a floor made of glass". Goosebumps popped up on your whole body-another hand was placed on your face, in front of your eyes. You felt the cold coming from this hands burning in your eyes so you closed them never less.

"I want to show you something before you get up and run away." 

He had gently put his mouth near your ear and quietly whispered into it as the gathered up behind your back, still not showing himself. "How soft and irritating can a voice sound at once", you thought and gave your best to stand still.Thinking back to what you had done and haven't done, it wouldn't matter to die now whatsoever, nobody would care anyways. You gasped for air a last time. "I have nothing left to lose". A tear fell down into the man's hands and froze to dust. Your body was shaking for a second but he easily blew away the ashes of your from this moment on forgotten, no more lasting tears. 

Light shimmered through his fingers-hitting your eyes and making them blink abruptly.

"Ever since I met you, you showed me things i never saw-made me think a lot about my life- distracted me from the pain w-"

"which you carried on your shoulder to the very last point-I know."

You just went on with what you were trying to tell him, no matter how much he already knew, you needed to these world coming upon your lips for yourself. A big ego was waiting for the finally of ending your suffering for so many year but of course-he took away his hands.

A fresh breeze smelling like grass and flowers-a few meters away, you could see a small lake, whit a white fading smoke, calmly lying on top of it. The field was full of fragile white flowers and all together it looked like in a fairy tail-a land where the sun colored the morning sky in blues, purples and yellows.

The man grabbed your arm to push himself in front of you. After a long time, you were able to look into his wonderful, mysterious, red eyes again.

"What do you think?." He put on fake smile, still shining brighter then the sun behind him.

"Not so black anymore, right?" The smile fainted, his handsome face looked blank and showed off pretty much no emotion. The sun seemed to loose more and more of it's shine as he kept on talking. Darkness like so often-you reminded yourself of the dream you had back then at the hospital. Again the dark hunted you, every time you looked at your past, it's always the same.

"Will you leave me?"

The look he had on his face said more then words. Not caring about how he'd react, you hugged him and wrapped your arms around his chest to put your head on it.

"It's your destiny~" a small tear was about to roll down from your cheekbones, 

"my destiny~" you knew he still wanted to say some more but you heard enough. Enough to fill your head with anger to interrupt him and his polite and poetic speaking.

"Yours because you brought me here?" it shouted way more harsh then you intended it to be.

"No" He clearly seemed angry at you and turned around. 

Suddenly he started walking, walking away from you. You wanted to follow him and start but walking but nothing worked. He started to ran, you started to scream but you couldn't move,  on the horizon the sun fell down to the ground and you wanted to run away from the huge explosion forming behind your shaking body. You looked back and forth but how should you scream for help, you didn't even knew the mans name! The quaking ground reached further with each second, your angel got smaller and smaller, still running towards one direction till only a small moving dot on the edge was to be seen. The ground was already getting cracks and you heard how everything fell apart-how everything started glimmering and shattering to broken pieces of it's passed beauty. It was so loud, you tried covering your ears but your arms wouldn't move as well. "If I only knew his name!" Your eyes watered up and your vision got blurry. One second later you felt a crack right underneath your feet but you knew if you only could shout his name-this hell-like scenario would take to an end. Another second passed, your brain remembering anything you did in your life but not his name! The crack broke open, you felt how the gravity pushed you down into a dark pit of nothing. Slowly you saw the edge of the remaining ground passing your head and you still saw the moving dot. "Nothing but what-" you cut off. All you saw was black. It seemed like you were in a room filled completely with ink. But with your blurry vision it seemed like the dot was still there, now white but still moving somewhere on the horizon. But you noticed, you heart stopped beating.

"our destiny."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That's it for this chapter, hope you enjoyed reading my ff so far, i actually finished it yesterday so stay tuned for the next part, will probably upload it in 3 days or so.
Byee~