Chapter 6 | Comply

Readers POV (throwback)
Your head began to hammer as soon as you opened your eyes and looked around the room. "Where am I?" Shyly asking, you woke up in a unfamiliar looking room. A loud beeping sound was the first thing you noticed. Also, there wasn't even a single person in this strange new room. A nurse walked in and immediately screamed for help into the hallway as she saw your opened up eyes directly starring at her. Your were clearly in a hospital room, "This seems so off again!" You needed some time to think about what was reality and if you were awake or not. "It had to be a dream! You reasoned out without having a clue to this. "Why would ink float around in a hospital room?" The more you thought about the dream, the more absurd it got, till the point where you probably looked like a complete idiot. Your wondering went on for some more minutes and still nobody was showing off in your room. Your thoughts went off to some other universe trying to remember this mans face.

A hand snipped,

abruptly you blinked and turned your head towards the two man, one sitting on your bed besides you, the other one showing his back-just about to silently close the room's door and shut away all the hysteric doctors running along hallway. Both wore a black suit, a black melon on their black-haired heads and showing off less as possible skin or memorable details.

Man1: "Be quite otherwise we'll immediately kill you." The man sitting to your right had pulled a knife out of his blazer and pressed it against your throat. Shivers went down your spine as you could firmly feel the cold blade scraping against your heavily sweating and gulping throat.

Man2: "Enough of this silly stuff Four! She's scared enough now let her rest. We aren't supposed to make a deal with somebody dead." He walked next to him and angrily ripped out the knife out of his hand. he didn't seem to be a friendly kind of person as well to be honest. They both were surely to kill you here and now, but out of whatever reason didn't. You narrowed your eyes a bit and looked at them with more suspect then fear. They looked at them self looking like two friends were just about to argue about a package of juice or something but adding the fact one was holding up a knife instead of juice.

"Four, a code name?" you couldn't quite figure out what was the meaning of this as a whole but at least you thought, "the other one must have one as well then."

Y/n: "And what's you're name? Also a number?" They looked at you with big eyes, seemingly unsure about what to reply. The man who's supposedly named Four had a harsh, almost deadly looking expression written on his pale face. He began to hush a few words.

Four:" Before reasoning out stuff like that, overthink your choice of words about the information which doesn't belong to you and could kill you if someone finds out.

"Calm down Four,-" the others voice didn't sound like being moved by pure aggression but profession, to which you thankfully calmed down a bit. "I'm Nine." The man with the sunglasses looked at you and bowed down to shake hands. Confused you did so and left of weirdly starring at the man with the even more weird behavior. "So shall we begin?" He put a black suitcase, which you hadn't even noticed at first, on top of your cover to open it and wildly search for something.

"As you can see he's not very organized so i'll start now without him." Four coughed to free his throat as he opened his mouth, saying something that pushed your curiosity up to a seemingly non-reachable level.

"We know you recently met a man~"

"How the heck do they know!?" Was the first thing to ask yourself but soon the thought of what else they could or would know, let you shake."

"He's not what he seems to be and is actually very dangerous so when you see him again, try chatting with him and try get more information."