Chapter 3 | Who are you?

Readers POV
Today, you were sure, you wouldn't even get out of your bed.
Times come by where everything just seems pointless, even yourself and this day was definitely such a day. But as time passed you came across the dream you had in the hospital, which you could get something out of. "Hmmm" Pretending very hard to think about it, you just realized you couldn't.
"But this angel, no, he said angel wasn't 100 percent right but kind of" you could firmly hear the emptiness filling your brain as longer as you thought about it.

The windows were full of small raindrops and you could hear them hitting the roof top since your apartment is the one on the top. You had an amazing view from your small balcony but you never went outside on it.
"Will i meat him again?" You were wondering while starring at the window, completely fascinated by the water slowly making it's way downwards. "Nothing did ever took my attention as he did." your mind gave you a weird feeling while thinking about him.
"Is this what they call love? It's awful" Completely done with your nerves you pushed out your hand to the handle of the window and opened it.
"Haha, my mind is so funny, isn't it? My sanity, well sometimes also insanity messes with me so often. Trying to present me new things or thoughts to give me hope again", although you didn't want to, you started crying again.
"Will this ever take to an end?" Without even realizing it your body suddenly felt so heavy.

Centimeter by centimeter your head got dragged out of the window.
"If there's still someone in this god damn world who actually cares about me, then he would save me now. But there isn't! There never was!" You knew yourself and hated it, you hated it for being so sensitive and remember the reason why you never went near the windows. You felt the wind blowing through your hair and the rain on your skull.

"Maybe I will finally become noticed by somebody." Last thoughts fell so easily you couldn't believe it.
"It's time" Your torso hung outside the window, nobody had noticed it yet, you closed your eyes tight and leaned more, and more, and-

? POV
"This can't be happening! She needs to live for a little longer!" Shocked of what you were doing he had to help you out of this miserable situation.

"For a little longer? Why not forever..."

Readers POV
?: "Are you trying to meat your angle again, in heaven?"

Y/n: "who-?"

Two arms were tightly wrapped around your waist. You looked down and realized what has become out you, a sad person which didn't saw the light out of stubborn blindness. "Eomma-ha-ma!" Your tears bursted out like the clouds just slipped inside your head.

"I never wanted to become like you and now look where i am!!" the arms around you, slowly dragged you back into the apartment,

"Rest now."

? POV
Now finally seeing the truth behind the mask he felt heartbroken again.
"So that's why-" wanting to cut off this thought he stopped there.

Readers POV
Your mom had always suffered under her mans strong will, but also strong punches. More then often she tried to kill herself, always being saved. Till at one point she lied in the hospital and ask your to take the needle out of her arm. She couldn't handle it anymore. Her husband, your father had mentally destroyed this woman to a maximum where she just wanted to end it all.

It took you seconds, minutes, hours, before you stopped whining around on the floor and turned around, seeing nothing but darkness again. This time there was no ink and there was no dream either. A sticky note was attached to the carpet.

«Find the road, the lonely one, just as you were deciding to go.»

There was no other clue in the apartment, not even a single one. The door wasn't opened, it was still locked. Everything was at the same place as before. The window was still open but. There is a thing which changed so suddenly, you didn't even notice it. It stopped to rain. You still sat on the dirty floor and looked at the window, while you only had one question left.
"Who are you?"

? POV
"You don't want to know, believe me."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So to the people who actually read this, congratulations and i hope it's not too bad i don't uploaded regularly, i mean i still have some stuff to post but i'll just do it occasionally so i won't have stress with having to write a new chapter, hope you can understand, byee~